Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've got the jericho suit tony, the collar is sewn down, much better than the flaired look in the collar you usually see, and the tie is retied to a windsor knot. i'd still love to get the mech test tony, but the price it's going for these days is nuts.

Last edited:
Spent about an hour the other night just trying to find a decent looking pair of jeans, trainers and a plain black T-Shirt to do a Tony like OMG's in his Mark II AU review.... could I find anything I liked the look of? Of course I couldn't :gah:

This thread's got me into thinking about my own Tony Stark figure, dark blue suit. eBay sells the TTM 19 body but it's labelled as "muscular version." Does this make any difference?

Spent about an hour the other night just trying to find a decent looking pair of jeans, trainers and a plain black T-Shirt to do a Tony like OMG's in his Mark II AU review.... could I find anything I liked the look of? Of course I couldn't :gah:

Look for the Barney Ross T shirt. It's nice.

100_4195.jpg

Dude, that is the BEST Tony Stark kit-bash that I've seen out of the Jericho suit! :clap

I went with a more "relaxed" look for my Tony. I used;
HT Mark IV HS
HT Mech Test mod body
Wild Toys biker jacket
Playhouse GSG9 black long sleeve shirt
HT Mech Test belt
HT Wolverine jeans
TTL black boots
I'm pretty happy with how he turned out, hope that helps.

100_3889.jpg

100_3890.jpg

0316011328.jpg

In a word Magnificent, and a nice touch putting Ant-Man in the picture.:clap

Just wanted to let you know that I currently have a lot of usefuf items for you to comlete your Tony Stark figures:

• Boss S-CLASSIC-03 Grey Suit
  • Tony Stark labeled Stand - ONE-OF-A-KIND
  • Original Hot Toys Exclusive Iron Man Bonus Accessory Forearm
  • TTL black Canvas Shoes + Socks

• Original Body With Arc Reactor Heart
  • Original Leather-Like Shoes With Pegs / Joints
  • Original Mechanically Wired Light-Up Boots With Pegs / Joints inside
  • Original Dress Pants With Leather-Like Belt
  • Original Long Sleeve Shirt
  • Original Pair Of Hand Palms (fingers opened)
  • Original Pair Of Hand Palms (fingers closed)
  • Original "Arc Reactor Chest Belt"
  • Original Battery Pack + Bag
  • Original Knee Pads
  • Original Black-Color Square-Shaped Figure Stage / Base / Stand
  • Original Box + Manual
  • Original Cardboard Backdrop (imitating Tony Stark Workshop setting where he practiced flight in the film)

You can find them on ebaY:

Link ... :)

The auctions are ending today, so don't forget to bid :wink1:

Just wanted to let you know that I currently have a lot of usefuf items for you to comlete your Tony Stark figures:

• Boss S-CLASSIC-03 Grey Suit
  • Tony Stark labeled Stand - ONE-OF-A-KIND
  • Original Hot Toys Exclusive Iron Man Bonus Accessory Forearm
  • TTL black Canvas Shoes + Socks

• Original Body With Arc Reactor Heart
  • Original Leather-Like Shoes With Pegs / Joints
  • Original Mechanically Wired Light-Up Boots With Pegs / Joints inside
  • Original Dress Pants With Leather-Like Belt
  • Original Long Sleeve Shirt
  • Original Pair Of Hand Palms (fingers opened)
  • Original Pair Of Hand Palms (fingers closed)
  • Original "Arc Reactor Chest Belt"
  • Original Battery Pack + Bag
  • Original Knee Pads
  • Original Black-Color Square-Shaped Figure Stage / Base / Stand
  • Original Box + Manual
  • Original Cardboard Backdrop (imitating Tony Stark Workshop setting where he practiced flight in the film)

You can find them on ebaY:

Link ... :)

I'm currently working on a custom mech test Tony Stark. Are there any alternatives to adding an arc reactor to a regular muscular TT? Lit or not.

Thanks.

I'm currently working on a custom mech test Tony Stark. Are there any alternatives to adding an arc reactor to a regular muscular TT? Lit or not.

Thanks.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98838 Look through the whole thread. There are 3 options.

I chose the lighted version which is currently on it's way back to me. Robbie does a fantastic job across the board. I don't think he's doing very many of these so if you're serious, contact him right away. I'll post some pics once I have him (and some clothes) in hand.

Last edited:
Back