Best Way to Complete Tony Stark?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay I am now the leading bidder on the Jericho suit w/TrueType slim body. Don't any of you ****ers think about bidding on this. Just kidding. It's all yours guys if you want it. I won't go over $55.

Not sure what the hype is all about with the Jericho suit. The fitting is poor especially the shirt collar. The tailoring is a step below HT (yes, even taking into account the year it came out) and the shade is stupidly huge like those 3d glasses.

Not sure what the hype is all about with the Jericho suit. The fitting is poor especially the shirt collar. The tailoring is a step below HT (yes, even taking into account the year it came out) and the shade is stupidly huge like those 3d glasses.

I was asking myself this when I first saw it few weeks ago. Not sure if I'd even pay $30 for this.

Someone needs to make a better Jericho custom. For about $100.

I personally dont see Tony as a 'Suit' guy.... Mine's currently sipping champagne in an old SS Angel silk shirt until I can find a nice looking Classic Rock T-shirt.... Thats what I think of when I think of Tony...

Recieved my modded TrueType from robbiethepainter yesterday and have no hesitation in recommending his services, he does a GREAT job.

I just have to wait for the headsculpt and various pieces of the attire to arrive now and my Tony will be done!

While rooting through my bit box for parts to kitbash my THOR, I came across a cheap old pin stripe suit, think it came from Dr Who Dalek Sec figure? Tony nabbed it!

3659E2A4-B93A-40A0-BC05-5C447BE89E5D-2149-000003A0FFC1DAA3.jpg

90F3E2E1-6D44-4148-9283-8CD8FED8C5F2-2149-000003A105FB2DD0.jpg

AF6C0488-C8C4-4E51-8EE0-9171BAF7D815-2149-000003A10AA9871B.jpg

Think It'll do while I wait for my "Mech Test" Tony to arrive!!

The new look works.... However, he looks like a nerd. Then again, isn't that suppose to be the stereotypical scientist genius look?

picture.php

Still not finished copletely but close to.
Does anybody know if the HT muscular body works with the HT men's suit or if it's neck is to short
and does the muscular body's color fit to the Mark IV Tony Stark head?

Last edited:
You can do your Tony Stark custom in so many ways, casual suited etc. Seen so many different on here and Youtube.

I am using the HS from the MARK IV and have got the briefcase from the MARK V + The sunglasses, Box of donuts & single donut from the MARK IV. He is on the HT muscle TT body and wearing a grey suit white shirt and striped shirt.

DSCF1668.jpg

Back