Best suit for Obama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rorywan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat. It must be right? But I couldn't find anything searching through the forum. What's the best 1/6 suit for the HT Obama Truetype figure? Any recommendations?
Thanks..

I'm wondering the same thing... I have the Obama TT sculpt and the DiD suit. The DiD suit is very nice, but looks odd on the body so I'm hoping the suit will look good with the sculpt on a new body.

The one I'm planning on trying first with it is the TTL with a standard neck joint.

The pin stripe 3-piece on mine is quite nice, minus the vest of course. Doesn't help that I don't know the maker, but it looks good even on that piece of sheet Pro body.

Here he is next to a REAL LIFE Joker. :nana:
DSC00460.jpg

Mission accomplished!

That looks pretty good man... I tried the Pro body with my DiD suit, but it was way too long and looked like a kid trying on Dad's clothing :lol

But that suit looks like it fits the pro just fine.

When I was playing around, I have to be honest I bashed Obama when waiting to find a better use for the parts.

This is what I found made the most authentic Obama

1) Obama head from Advanced TT (obviously)
2) Slim African American TT body
3) TTL Pin Stripe black suit

https://ttlcn.com/index.php?album-read-id-30.html

4) Ties from the DID Obama
5) american flag pin from the Joker

I am using the HT Two-Face suit for Obama. Works pretty well actually.

And actually, I am contemplating using my Obama sculpt for something else, so if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and we can discuss a deal.

The pin stripe 3-piece on mine is quite nice, minus the vest of course. Doesn't help that I don't know the maker, but it looks good even on that piece of sheet Pro body.

Here he is next to a REAL LIFE Joker. :nana:
DSC00460.jpg

Mission accomplished!

I like that figure in the back-left Slade. Pretty cool. :)

OH! I've seen some of the other figures in that line. Chocolate? I don't get it ;)

He's done couple different versions in both resin (first editions) and vinyl for a less pricey option. There is one in a Stormtrooper suit that's a must for me. Sorry for totally derailing this thread with my sexa-licious lady.

I'm sure you could commission a great 1/6 dashiki, kaftan and/or a Gbarie for your figure.

Thanks for your suggestions guys, I will wait until I get the figure next week and look at the options. I don't want to spend a fortune on it!

He's done couple different versions in both resin (first editions) and vinyl for a less pricey option. There is one in a Stormtrooper suit that's a must for me. Sorry for totally derailing this thread with my sexa-licious lady.

I'm tempted to get some Chocolate of my own. But my woman probably will beat me senseless with it before I get a chance to display it for more than 5 minutes. :lol

Back