DAMTOYS (DAM-78081) Operation Red Wings NAVY SEALS SDV TEAM 1 Radio Telephone Operator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this in and the figure is an absolute banger sorry for the crappy pictures
B72E2580-14A6-4838-99F2-B7BE63FEBCF2.jpeg
40E304C7-5B12-4AAA-A6CC-CDB5189F3966.jpeg
2D199235-4F01-428E-88D2-10002BCA196B.jpeg
53FC015D-5C06-4065-9801-BE4177B35AB5.jpeg
B9A9A064-D8E3-439D-A3C4-39EEFDA59C71.jpeg

Cool. I remember seeing the Marky Mark figure and they appeared to nail the head sculpt. I've been tempted to pick that one up but trying to cut back on new figures. Just too many pre-orders coming due in the last month or so. The wallet has been hit hard.

27__38939.1616407173.jpg

I wish they'd do Black Hawk Down.
If not mistaken, Dam Toys already released several of the key figures many years ago. But I would love for them to revisit the license using today's tech and better head sculpts.

Here is one photo that I had saved of the Dam Toys BHD figures. My apologies to the owner, as I don't have his info to provide him with credit.

s-l1600 (12).jpg

Ended up buying this figure from Monkey Depot last night. I really didn’t want to dive into military figures much but the Red Wings figures are really incredible looking. I pre-ordered a Luttrell off Giantoy to display with, I guess I’ll get Axelson next and need to track down a Murphy somehow.

I really can’t believe how good these looking, surprised there wasn’t more buzz for these.

Yeah these figures are awesome I took a small break from buying Military figures which is what I normally collect and started focusing more on Hot toys so at the time I didn't really care about Murphy because honestly didn't see Dam actually finishing the squad but out of nowhere they announced one and then when Luttrell was announced the regret really sat in. Is what it is though can't get them all. I might still try and get Luttrell if funds come available.

Off-topic regarding the Black Hawk Down figures. I would LOVE an updated line of these figures and would buy them again, they're still not that bad for their age. I think the biggest issue is the bodies I changed the body on Eversmann with a newer Dam body and it's actually really good, another issue is the uniforms themselves are tailored pretty big. Anyway, I still have these on display and adore them as this era of equipment and camo is so nostalgic for me now.

IMG_1365.jpeg

This is one set that I regret missing on.

I did have the old DML/Dragon versions of Eversmann, McKnight and a custom Hoot but ended up selling them off. That was a long time ago.

I received this figure earlier this week. If not mistaken, my first DamToys figure and it is quite impressive.

The Sniper shipped from Giantoy earlier this week and I have the corpsman (Luttrell) on preorder from them, as well.

Back