Best pc game of 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame]https://youtu.be/uZ0isutbEhE[/ame]

I am actually going to play this game.
I said I would not play MMO'S anymore but I am going to have to Experience it and as a video gamer I have to try all the major video games.

this game looks amazing.

I'll eventually get around to playing it. Their is just way to many other games I wan't to play first.

Chivalry: Midievil Warfare is my favorite PC game of 2012, other than Planetside 2, I hate MMO's.

i played it when it first came out it was pretty fun then other things came up and i stopped but i may have to try and get into it again since i no longer have school to worry about

Farcry 3 will be the first game I jump into next week when my computer is completely finished! Been waiting since it came out to play, but knew I needed to try it out on PC and experience the beautiful graphics.

played it but got bored by lvl 25 or so. I know some people who are super into it but I just can't keep on with it. Deus Ex: Human revolution was my favorite game of the year

https://youtu.be/uZ0isutbEhE

I said I would not play MMO'S anymore but I am going to have to Experience it and as a video gamer I have to try all the major video games.

this game looks amazing.

I said this to myself soooo many times that I have actually quit and went back to World of Warcraft more than 10 times! The thing I hate about MMOs is the time commitment you have to put in to really get anywhere especially endgame. There are always new things that somehow lures me back in when I see new stuff being added and I would reinstall and then quit in about a month.

I understand that there are many people who like those kind of thing when it comes to guilds and making time to raid/pvp/dungeon with them, but I simply can't commit all the way because I want to play other thing too.

I tried guild wars 2 when it first came out because its free and I enjoyed it for a little while I admit. Thing is I stopped because I dont want to get myself into that commitment zone again once I find a guild or get recruited by one and here comes all the macros and "YOU NEED TO GEAR UP" stuff going on again. I am thinking about picking up the game again and maybe try it one more time to see if I can just play it at my own pace to end game and don't have to commit so much time just to be good in PVP.

Back