BEST DECKARD FIGURE EVER thanx to kind eBayers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool icruise! What body were you thinking of using for for your AH? I've been thinking of swapping out the Dragon body on my own Android Hunter, but I'm not sure which. I'm thinking HT True-type, but I can't find one with a correct skin tone at the moment.

Just repaint the exposed parts of the body... looks better anyway. I've got my V3 head in Josh's capable hands and on my end I plan on replacing the stock hands since they already look bad, but will be even more out of place with the repaint.

Here’s a quick Rachael, I need to spend some more time on the next one but I was anxious to see how the head would look.

rachael1.jpg

rachael3.jpg

rachael2.jpg

Wow Spenser! OUTSTANDING Rachel there! :monkey5 I love it! Did you make her clothes? If not, where did you get them? Are you planning on selling her headsculpt? I'd love to have one to make my own Rachel someday. Please PM me, or post a reply in this thread and let me know. Thanks! :D

I got my Android Hunter a couple of days ago, so I tried putting the new Frontline (H2creative) Deckard head on him. I must say, I really think this is an excellent sculpt -- a big improvement over the previous one.

The Android Hunter itself isn't bad, although even at the $80 I paid I feel it's way overpriced. But of course it's a relatively rare figure, so that can't be helped. The outfit is pretty well done, and the gun is great (although it being made of metal actually may be a disadvantage since it's almost too heavy for the figure to hold properly). The body that they used (apparently a Dragon body) is OK, but not great. The arms have an odd ratcheting effect when you move them up and down and he has more of a barrel chest than I would like. I think I will try putting this head and clothing on a different body when I get the chance. Anyway, unless Shawn from Sovereign Studios manages to blow me away with what he is doing, I think I'll be passing on his Deckard. I'm pretty satisfied with this one, although I do have some tweaking yet to do (tape on his hand, etc.)

frontline_deckard1.jpg

frontline_deckard2.jpg

frontline_deckard3.jpg

frontline_deckard4.jpg

frontline_deckard5.jpg

Your "Frontline" head looks better than mine icruise! I want to repaint mine anyway. You've inspired me to give it a try. Thanks! :D

Keep in mind that this is the new sculpt -- I get the impression from the photos I've seen that the original Frontline sculpt is a quite a bit rougher looking.

As I said in our PM Masao, I'm VERY interested in the boxes for at least Deckard and Batty that you can/could make! Thanks! Please keep me posted about them. I appreciate it! :D

Hey guys, I got a two part question:

Does anyone know where I can find an Android 001 figure (the Roy Batty one)?

And regardless of you knowing where to find one or not, at what price have you guys seen him at recently (like, on average).

I've been trying to find one for a while now.

I searched ebay and found nothing.

Ive been looking for the Roy for sometime with no luck, i reckon its going to have to be a custom for this guy.
A couple of years ago i use to see him priced the same as the android hunter.

Ive been looking for the Roy for sometime with no luck, i reckon its going to have to be a custom for this guy.
A couple of years ago i use to see him priced the same as the android hunter.

Yeah, that's unfortunate. He's an extremely difficult figure to find. But at least he's not THAT expensive, right? You said you've seen him priced the same as recent Android Hunter prices? ($100?).

Most of the time, when a Batty is for sale on eBay, the seller does not ship outside America - happened two times to me.

Found one, but to be honnest only the jacket is interesting.

I keep it only because it took me a lot of effort to find and hope a better one crosses my path one day.

Most of the time, when a Batty is for sale on eBay, the seller does not ship outside America - happened two times to me.

Found one, but to be honnest only the jacket is interesting.

I keep it only because it took me a lot of effort to find and hope a better one crosses my path one day.

But how much did you get yours for? If the price is really high, I might as well stop bothering to find it.

I got him for 120 dollars mint but without box - price did not include shipping and ludicrous import taxes.
Stupid to say, I saw it with a BIN last summer on eBay for 50 dollars...
Not a wow figure, but the better of the Bladerunner set.

Here is one I didn't post before. It needs to be revised. I'm also not sure if the shape is the best choice either.

2295153499_c75ef1e897.jpg

Here is one I didn't post before. It needs to be revised. I'm also not sure if the shape is the best choice either.

2295153499_c75ef1e897.jpg

It looks great to me Masao! I'd love to get one from you for my Deckard and Batty someday! Keep us updated on them! Thanks again! :D

Here are some shadowy preview shots of my Roy Batty head sculpt. Don’t judge it too harshly I only spent about and hour and a half on it while I was trapped at my in-laws house last Saturday. I haven’t had any time to get back to it.

batty1.jpg

Back