best Bruce willis and Hellboy 1/6 figures I have ever seen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Bruce looks awesome, best sculpt I have seen for sure.
IMG_2975.jpg
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window\nCTRL+Mouse wheel to zoom in/out';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {return true;} else {window.open('https://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l170/bbqderekyabuki/IMG_2975.jpg');}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" border="0">

Man, people can make some crazy ****?!? That Hellboy is great looking, very realistic. Not feeling the Bruce as much... he's nice, but I think the shinyness kinda hurts the overall look.

I think Bruce looks a bit odd as we're not used to seeing Hartigan in colour. The Hellboy is really good, but I think his stone hand is maybe a bit smaller than it should be?

Both excellent however.

Bruce kicks ass. But I definitely want that Hellboy!

I hate seeing this stuff. I want it so bad, but I know I'll never have it!

Man, as nice as the Frontline Willis is, that IS Bruce Willis, seeing that makes me really really want someone to make a high end John McClane and other Die Hard figures, I think there'd be a market for it.

I want them both! I would have loved to see Bruce Willis in a SSE style version....

Wow, thanks for the link to the blog! I haven't seen this guy's stuff before. Pretty amazing! Definitely the best Bruce Willis likeness I've seen. And the Tom Cruise and Nazi Kroenen pics on his blog are pretty cool too (plus he does miniature shoes?).It's pretty fascinating seeing the various stages of his customs. Too bad I can't read Korean.

Back