Best Adam Hughes Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the Best Adam Hughes Comiquette?

• Total voters
My List:

1 Emma Frost - I know it is not the best sculpt. Not as detailed as the most recent pieces, but IMO the comiquette perfectly captures the essence of the character. Love it. Moreover she was the one that started it all and one of the best prints!

2 Mystique- Another great representation of a character. Very detailed sculpt, perfect pose, base...my "only" nitpicks are her too dark skin (which doesn't bother me that much) and the weak print (I'll avoid further comments here).

3 Rogue- Awesome sculpt, awesome paint and acceptable print.

4 Black Queen - Ditto

5 She-Hulk- Again a fantastic job by Tim Miller BUT the lazy eye problems killed this piece in a certain way. I find it a nice concept, the "Oops" moment, but after a while it gets too cheesy and quite boring. Print= Quite Meh

6 Mary-Jane- One of the best prints in the line. Too bad we cannot say the same about its 3D representation.

7 Black Cat- What can I say? People even forget about her...poor blakie...it's not her fault to be such a boring representation of such a dynamic character...A wasted chance IMO.
Awesome print by Mr. Hughes.

Last edited:
My List:

1 Emma Frost - I know it is not the best sculpt. Not as detailed as the most recent pieces, but IMO the comiquette perfectly captures the essence of the character. Love it. Moreover she was the one that started it all and one of the best prints!

2 Mystique- Another great representation of a character. Very detailed sculpt, perfect pose, base...my "only" nitpicks are her too dark skin (which doesn't bother me that much) and the weak print (I'll avoid further comments here).

3 Rogue- Awesome sculpt, awesome paint and acceptable print.

4 Black Queen - Ditto

5 She-Hulk- Again a fantastic job by Tim Miller BUT the lazy eye problems killed this piece in a certain way. I find it a nice concept, the "Oops" moment, but after a while it gets too cheesy and quite boring. Print= Quite Meh

6 Mary-Jane- One of the best prints in the line. Too bad we cannot say the same about its 3D representation.

7 Black Cat- What can I say? People even forget about her...poor blakie...it's not her fault to be such a boring representation of such a dynamic character...A wasted chance IMO.
Awesome print by Mr. Hughes.

Totally agree with this list and it's explanations, :D

Although imo the Emma Print was THE Best print, nothing has come close yet!!

im shocked emma is doing so 'bad', mystique is just too dark blue for me, i prefer her pf color better

I couldn't choose between Rogue and MJ, but in the end I did go for MJ, cuz I'm a Spidey freak.
Also a little surprised Mystique is doing so well. It's a great statue, but I think it has a lot to do with the base why people like it so much.

I couldn't choose between Rogue and MJ, but in the end I did go for MJ, cuz I'm a Spidey freak.
Also a little surprised Mystique is doing so well. It's a great statue, but I think it has a lot to do with the base why people like it so much.

I agree the base is awesome, but I think the rest of the sculpt is pretty amazing too. love that flowing white costume with the creases and everything.

Spidey Freak or not the face sculpt for MJ is bad.

I'm just surprised that Emma isnt doing better than MJ.

I voted for BQ... Mystique and Rogue come next... the hair on WQ should have been done better (looks like someone threw pasta on her head and called it a day)

I just thought I would check back to see what the Final is on the Poll, Looks like Mystique, I agree, Good Poll Fuzzy

Thanks bro!

Yeah Mystique seems to be leading but I bet there are a whole lot of closet She-Hulk lovers who haven't logged on. They'll all logon one day and cast like 90 votes for her, you'll see. It will be scary. :horror:horror:horror

Back