Premium Format Bespin Luke Skywalker Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The product pictures seem to be updated to what I assume is the production version. The resolution is not very good, very blurry when I try to zoom in on the sculpt.

yeah lets see how this guy looks in person. Han does look better then on pictures..

Is this damn thing shipping yet then? My final flex is due on the 10th. I wish I could use the chat option to find out final shipping costs but all I can do is switch to one payment and then wait and see but I don't trust the system at the moment haha.

Is this damn thing shipping yet then? My final flex is due on the 10th. I wish I could use the chat option to find out final shipping costs but all I can do is switch to one payment and then wait and see but I don't trust the system at the moment haha.

yes.. mine arrives Thursday.

A quick photo of a work colleague. He got Luke yesterday (was a quick picture, and nothing has been done !!!).

35160674uk.jpg

The face looks very good, I think.

I heard from a german site that his jacket is very short.. need to really pull it down not to expose his body.. but it has been said that his face looks great.. this picture here confirms it as well :) Feeling hopefull here !! :D

yes.. I am THE ONE !!! :lol

Sculpt looks decent in that pic but need to see more. I really hope they didn't ruin a Bespin Luke by shrinking his jacket in the wash. I already have XM Luke but the Bespin look is so iconic that I'll jump on this too if it turned out well.

Not my pic, but someone shared theirs on the Geekside FB group(I’ll share mine when I get it)

Like what I’m seeing so far

541ff51656e1b74217652931da908972.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back