Bespin Luke 12" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4069198578_07b456b1b8.jpg

Is this a repaint? Or are it your photo skills that make him look so good :monkey4

I love this figure! Unfortunately the wrists have given out and are incredibly loose on my Bespin Luke so he can't hold his weapons straight. Gonna have to upgrade to a new body at some point.

Yeah, I need to swap the body on mine as well... did it with ROTJ Luke and was really happy with the result.

A 1.0 Pro, not a slim?

Actually, off topic but, anyone know if Hot Toys is ever going to release a new slim body?

The Pro is a perfect companion height to either the Buck or TT (when using Luke). Not to mention the price is right! I had my Luke on a slim and it looked a little off somehow.

Last edited:
A 1.0 Pro, not a slim?

Actually, off topic but, anyone know if Hot Toys is ever going to release a new slim body?

Yeah, the Pro is essentially the same height as a Buck Short Male body, but fills outfits better and of course is a better overall body.

But you'll need a HT style neck plug and you'll likely need to keep the feet from a Buck body as most of the boots require feet and the Pro bodies don't have them.

Also, get a body from a later release. Stay away from the ragdoll body that Indy came on :lol

I used the Snake Eyes body (since its black) on Luke:
bbs-1.jpg

I think the head looks fine. We're so accustomed to super hero proportions on our figures that realistic scaled heads are automatically labeled as being too big. It's a tad big, but good enough for now.

That Bespin Luke sculpt looks so outdated now. Sideshow needs to go back and modernize them with more modern looking sculpts.

Back