Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What? Really? You've gotta be kidding me. Hopefully it will be an excellent, reasonably-priced alternative to Prime One.

I'm hoping for 1/4 as well. Man, there's F4F and we'll know they'll do an amazing job after seeing their Dark Souls and other recent statues (the only ones I'm not too fond of is their X and Zero). Then there's Prime 1... holy hell, this is going to be expensive either way.

F4F

15873367_1562086063808073_5366787104171932072_n.jpg

They're going to make changes.

I'm noticing a lot of berserk merch coming out lately. Why is that?
I don't think any berserk merch came out when the movies were coming out save for some figuarts and things like those. Now it seems like a **** ton of berserk stuff is being made.

That's it tho. Now we have plenty of things coming out. We even have two 1/6th scale black swordsmans

Three if the inflames isn't canceled.

I'm really looking forward to the Prime 1 line. The material they use, the paint and the sculpts are incredible. The Arkham and Witcher 3 lines are amazing, even though I don't collect them.

Snake- F4F's Jin Kazama is shaping up very nicely and so has a lot with their Zelda line. We'll see for Guts. They do have some misses like their Mega Man X and Zero...

Hey everyone, been awhile since I was last here. I was so bitter that my 3Zero Guts was stolen from my mail that it turned me off to the hobby for a bit. Anway BBTS shows my Guts pre-order as January 2017... maybe the second batch from 3Zero is coming soon-ish?

I'm noticing a lot of berserk merch coming out lately. Why is that?
I don't think any berserk merch came out when the movies were coming out save for some figuarts and things like those. Now it seems like a **** ton of berserk stuff is being made.

The reason is because F4F and Prime One only just recently got the licenses to produce anime figures, so they went with Berserk since it's popular and geared toward their fans. (Both companies cater to gamers, and Berserk seems to be popular with gamers.)

The first picture is an updated sculpt and the second picture is the updated sculpt with an updated nose after people pointed out it was still wrong in the comments

FB_IMG_1484162443763.jpg
FB_IMG_1484162509820.jpg

Back