Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice review! its a shame about the QC issues with your figure, unfortunately mine did not come with the clasp for the cape. Overall its a great figure, but it definitely feels fragile. Im hesitant to test the shoulder joints too much over concerns about the shoulder straps.

Deez “Nuts” 🥜 just came 💦

I actually had a slight scare when I checked my tracking this morning and saw that FexEx delivered my package yesterday to a neighbor, instead. So, be sure to check your delivery photos!

I have a few Moducases on pre-order, so I’ll have to wait a while before displaying my Berk merch.

IMG_2861.jpeg

I'm completely amazed that this showed up. Hot Topic randomly put this up for preorder a couple of months ago, so I ordered it to see if they'd actually come through. They then deleted it from their page entirely. I know Hot Topic stock collectibles, but usually never things that are rare and sold out like this. It missed their estimated release deadline, so I figured I wouldn't be getting it and that's that. To my amazement, it actually shipped and arrived on the weekend!

PXL_20240416_023213479.jpg

Last edited:
Deez “Nuts” 🥜 just came 💦

I actually had a slight scare when I checked my tracking this morning and saw that FexEx delivered my package yesterday to a neighbor, instead. So, be sure to check your delivery photos!

I have a few Moducases on pre-order, so I’ll have to wait a while before displaying my Berk merch.
I'm expecting mine today, stuck at work and the anticipation is killing me. Fedex is probably my least favorite delivery service, I was disappointed to see that is what the 4$ S&H option turned out to be on bbts.

Costly for sure, but a lot of craftsmanship going into it. All hand cut and stitched high quality leather and the armor, daggers, crossbow, and dragonslayer is all metal. No idea how it will hold up under the weight.

Edit: All 30 pieces sold out. Guy is also working on a Berserker Armor Guts and Skull Knight.

Last edited:
This is made by wonderworldpbr on Instagram. They just opened POs for it, 30 pieces only.
I PM’d to ask the price and it is $1,630 USD (with a $1,000 USD deposit). Without shipping I think. And ETA for completion is in 1 year. Way too expensive for my budget for a 1/6 figure in my opinion but jut FYI for anyone who wants one!
That is way too much. Seriously wtf? Not even hot toys charges that or prime 1 sometimes. They must of lost there minds

One stop closer to having an unmasked berserker armor guts (and puck!)
Now off to the painter
View attachment 699587
Another Guts sculpt is in the works by Zhiwei, however this time it comes with a moving eye, this is insane I have to own it.

Last edited:
Another Guts sculpt is in the works by Zhiwei, however this time it comes with a moving arm, this is insane I have to own it.
He has really outdone himself this time! This is a must-have and I'm glad that I waited to buy an enraged Guts sculpt.

Another Guts sculpt is in the works by Zhiwei, however this time it comes with a moving arm, this is insane I have to own it.
View attachment 699591
Yeah I saw it this morning, of course the day I received my 6.0 guts from him haha
Really insane, I’ll prob try to get this one too.
The quality of his sculpts are next level I was pretty blown away by the detail on it.

Yeah I saw it this morning, of course the day I received my 6.0 guts from him haha
Really insane, I’ll prob try to get this one too.
The quality of his sculpts are next level I was pretty blown away by the detail on it.
What's the price on a headsculpt like this? I really would like to upgrade my stock TZ head

Back