Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero Skull Knight has released

View attachment 672648

Picture is not mine but from an Asian collector who received his along with Shin Kamen Rider directly from threezero store which could mean that Guts is following soon.

View attachment 672649

Also @OmarColeccionador the day you stop sharing your Zodd custom progress is the day this thread will go quiet. : (
thanks man 🙏

Where did you found the skull knight photo??

Can't wait for the black swordman hope it release on time.

Last edited:
Hopefully SK get release soon overseas, just got a email berserker armor guts has ship from Threezero so I'll hoping SK and black swordman guts next

thanks man 🙏

Where did you found the skull knight photo??

Can't wait for the black swordman hope it release on time.
It was shared on Facebook and soon after that post another Berserk collector uploaded their along with the brown box from threezero which I thought no point sharing 😅.

Hopefully SK get release soon overseas, just got a email berserker armor guts has ship from Threezero so I'll hoping SK and black swordman guts next
Wow, such a shame I couldn't secure one..

Skull Knight has arrived!

This is the old one though. It’s loose and without the box and shield. Only figure, sword, and alternate hands. I can always make the shield myself. But this is a steal just for $87.
With this in hand, I want to compare it with another figures.

This thing is a beast! Standing tall around 35cm. Leg joints to the hip are really strong and ratchety. I guess the previous owner only had it in standing pose. It’s so hard to bend the legs, hard enough to think if I move it, it will break. But I have to bend it. I need to. So I pour hot water to the hip and leg joints and force it to move. And crack!…. The legs can be moved easily after the “breaking” and still ratchety. Guess why I have to take the risk of breaking the figure?
B5A42C88-FBED-4A6E-A9BB-BC798996E025.jpeg

BECAUSE OF THIS!!

D57E3772-201C-448B-A192-CB2FF7EEF746.jpeg

I had that horse for a long time, but never used it because it’s a GIANT HORSE! I bought it to help a friend, he wanted to get rid of it and he needed the money. I saw the horse before in his house, but I forgot it was that big. So when the horse arrived, I’m like, hell this big as$ horse is too big! A normal 1/6 scale figure will look ridiculous sitting on that thing. So I just tossed it away.

Until Skull Knight arrived.

Never thought about the horse before. Then after I googled the review of the figure, I saw the image of him on a horse, and thought “Oh wow, if only I have a big as$ horse for him to ride.” And then it struck me. “OOH I DO HAVE ONE!!”
So I took it and remember the whole I have to bend the legs on that figure? Yes it’s for this and look at that. It’s great! And now I have to make the horse armor and all.

Comparison with Guts below.
9BF8D1B7-EDD4-48FF-80D2-C7CA5BC04133.jpeg

With LimToys Arthur Morgan, also in need of a horse.
475F0698-49AD-4D45-9608-018284CA6DA1.jpeg

All of them standing.
B52614D6-769D-4B95-ACEF-29095EF2DC18.jpeg

Something a lot of reviewer lacks on their review. A measurement with a ruler!
84021291-44AE-412C-BB87-B2222DED823C.jpeg

Without the perspective playing tricks on you, I listed all the height:

Guts: 33cm
Arthur: 31cm
Skull Knight: 35cm
Giant Horse: 36cm

Thank you all for reading. I will be doing more custom of Berserk character. Starting with the pre-Berserker Armor Guts. It had a newer updated style of drawing from Miura sensei and different structure of facial anatomy compared to Golden Age Guts or earlier Black Swordsman Guts.

Long live Berserk!

Just got notice from P1 that my 1/3 Berserker Armor Guts is on his way fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa boooooooooooooooooooooooooooi.

saw this on 闲鱼app,price is on expensive side(3500rmb)

custom made for threezero 1/6 skull knight

19283C07-46C4-4B00-B165-894613BD3A8C.jpeg
F8836204-C303-455E-B198-061EFA925FBE.jpeg

threezero when?

Attachments

• 325C835F-3CB7-40EC-AF43-079F949E7977.jpeg
    325C835F-3CB7-40EC-AF43-079F949E7977.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 0
saw this on 闲鱼app,price is on expensive side(3500rmb)

custom made for threezero 1/6 skull knight

threezero when?
Do you know if it has any articulation? Looks like the neck has some sort of joint?
Anyways, that price isn't too bad compare to other 1/6 scale horses.

I kind of like Zodd, the joints look pretty hidden which is impressive for Figurarts i have to admit, im just not completely sold on that headsculpt not going to lie not bad, i think it looks MUCH better than their attempt at Griffith face lmao. Schierke looks basically perfect though nicely done. i am all for the cloth additions ! wish they did that for Zodds loincloth cause that could be pretty limiting..

man P1 takes forever to ship stuff. they sent me an email a week ago saying Guts was shipping but he hasn't moved. i know they say it takes 1-3 weeks to ship but i am just fiendin to get him.

To go along with that terrible first Guts SHF
I received my Guts SHF and followed this guy’s mod (Tonymeis on YouTube) to extend Gut’s torso piece, it already looks so much better and the long gorilla arms don’t look so bad anymore. See here:

In any case, I’m super excited we’re getting 1/12 scale Schierke and Zodd, but the colors on SHF Schierke’s clothes look WAYYYYY off. Why did they choose a very vibrant, rose-purple color instead of a more accurate dark muted purple? I think the Berserk guidebook cover did have her clothes look like that, but the majority of official art has it a darker color. Hope they fix this or I may do a repaint…

Back