Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
managed to get back to my previous checkout, it has the correct price now but it is just loading forever after clicking place order

lol, went from checkout straight back to the queue system. Might give up on this, too stressful. Good luck everyone.

after a long wait battle, the struggler finally got one! If you crash during the checkout you can try going in to your order, it should be on it that how I end up paying mine instead paying at checkout again.

i had to refresh, rejoin the queue and then click place order again, it span forever but I got a confirmation email

Congrats on all you strugglers who got one. Looking at some of the previous posts it looks like this was a bit of a mess

Happy for the ones who actually get the berseker armor👍, in my case I couldn't get one😥.... so f you 3zero , you and your crappy website lol

A little Off topic this is an update from the artist painting my sculpts

Attachments

• IMG_20230827_222755.jpg
    IMG_20230827_222755.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230827_222738.jpg
    IMG_20230827_222738.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 0
Happy for the ones who actually get the berseker armor👍, in my case I couldn't get one😥.... so f you 3zero , you and your crappy website lol

A little Off topic this is an update from the artist painting my sculpts
I'm sorry to hear that man, it definitely wasn't a good experience that's for sure.
About the headsculpts, can't wait to see them done! Who is the painter? I spy the Penitent One! 👀

I'm sorry to hear that man, it definitely wasn't a good experience that's for sure.
About the headsculpts, can't wait to see them done! Who is the painter? I spy the Penitent One! 👀
To be honest its my first commission work with him , John Blanco on Facebook

But His work its pretty good, hope everything goes well

Anyone else pre-ordered the Oniri-Creations Guts & Zodd VS Ganishka statue (non-bloody version)? I'm still waiting to receive mine (pre-ordered from US store). The store first said they would receive it in Q3 2023 but after following up, they now said Q4 2023 but Oniri hasn't even shipped the statues to them yet...pretty frustrated honestly.

I still can't believe the statue went on pre-order October 2018, and they still haven't finished shipping out units after almost 5 years (granted Covid happened, but still...).
I have their Femto/Griffith + Zodd statues on PO but I don't even think I'll see them in the next 3 years...

Guts-and-zodd-berserk-statue-oniri-creations01.jpg

Anyone else pre-ordered the Oniri-Creations Guts & Zodd VS Ganishka statue (non-bloody version)? I'm still waiting to receive mine (pre-ordered from US store). The store first said they would receive it in Q3 2023 but after following up, they now said Q4 2023 but Oniri hasn't even shipped the statues to them yet...pretty frustrated honestly.

I still can't believe the statue went on pre-order October 2018, and they still haven't finished shipping out units after almost 5 years (granted Covid happened, but still...).
I have their Femto/Griffith + Zodd statues on PO but I don't even think I'll see them in the next 3 years...

View attachment 659380
pretty amazing, that was 1/6 scale right ? what was the price for that statue ??

off topic
does someone had have ever try one of those custom (probably recast) head sculpt of Zodd the Inmortal ?

am thinking of a Hulk body and some custom outfit with this sculpt

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230830_092445.jpg
    Screenshot_20230830_092445.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 0
pretty amazing, that was 1/6 scale right ? what was the price for that statue ??

off topic
does someone had have ever try one of those custom (probably recast) head sculpt of Zodd the Inmortal ?

am thinking of a Hulk body and some custom outfit with this sculpt
I've seen custom Zodds that have Zhiwei's sculpt and by the looks of it, this isn't a recast but just a 3D sculpture that someone did and someone bought and started printing. I saw it yesterday when I was browsing Cults3D 😅.

Hulk body works really nice with Zodd for a custom project.

I've seen custom Zodds that have Zhiwei's sculpt and by the looks of it, this isn't a recast but just a 3D sculpture that someone did and someone bought and started printing. I saw it yesterday when I was browsing Cults3D 😅.

Hulk body works really nice with Zodd for a custom project.
I'll try it

Back