Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone at the con said it wasn’t even available to order, contradicting the info they gave out.
Owch. I've seen at conventions that with figure company booths, half of the time the company reps don't even know what they're talking about (might be because they're new, or not familiar).

I will say that the info they gave regarding this deluxe edition was quite confusing. They said it would be offered "as a limited item, and will be on preorders at various events worldwide" so obviously we all thought the only way to get it is by going to SDCC.
But turns out it's just "will be exclusively sold at BBTS with limited quantities, pre-orders going live at X time" and SDCC had nothing to do with it.

I wonder if their original plan *was* to make the pre-order available only to convention-goers, but they ditched the idea since it would've been too complicated.

Whoever buys this stuff had the ps5 bot thing they used to buy all the ps5’s back then lol

Sold out in 2 minutes? Felt longer for me like 10 minutes. Took my time at check out and even went back 2 or 3 times to the listing to see how fast it will go. It was in stock and I just thought not much knew about it or didn't care for him. Good for us that got one.

Iirc, when it changed to “sold out” for me, the clock showed 9:03 PST. It might’ve sold out faster, though, and I just didn’t refresh at the right moment.

Sold out in 2 minutes? Felt longer for me like 10 minutes. Took my time at check out and even went back 2 or 3 times to the listing to see how fast it will go. It was in stock and I just thought not much knew about it or didn't care for him. Good for us that got one.
I saw it go live at 7PM GMT+3 (my timezone) as I was refreshing the page every 2 seconds. At 7:03PM GMT+3 it was pre-sold out on my end. 🤷‍♂️

No limit on pre-orders for the deluxe?
The first 50 people to pre-order the Standard can upgrade to Deluxe for no extra charge?
What the heck, what kind of decisions are these?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

threezero.png

Glad to see this happening! ThreeZero were hinting at this when Griffith went up for pre-order.

Great news for people who sold theirs many years ago or missed out on the original release, but wow, they certainly look dated especially that Guts ‘headsculpt'. I much prefer the sculpt on the latest human head one on the limited edition Berserker Armour - need to find myself a sculptor who can sculpt something similar for it or do a direct sculpt of the Prime1Studio version, but make it 1/6, wonder how had it is to do that.

I saw it go live at 7PM GMT+3 (my timezone) as I was refreshing the page every 2 seconds. At 7:03PM GMT+3 it was pre-sold out on my end. 🤷‍♂️

Annoyingly I preordered one whilst in work and my partner preordered one for me at home so I have 2 pre-orders and if I was to cancel one I'd lose my US$29 deposit... also found out a friend of mine is in HK at the time and offered to get me a PO from the even there which would work out even cheaper since it'll ship directly from 3Z with no tax... *sigh*

Back