Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn i really missed out. I started getting into anime when naruto came out and have been watching anime for 8 yrs and cant believe I missed this. Im on episode 11 and cant believe how intense this show is. Heard the manga is worse.

Damn i really missed out. I started getting into anime when naruto came out and have been watching anime for 8 yrs and cant believe I missed this. Im on episode 11 and cant believe how intense this show is. Heard the manga is worse.

The manga keeps you on your toes its nuts.

What about those movies that came out? are they a remake like evangalion or are they a continuation?

Meh I'll watch both then. Glad to see beserk toys are still out there.

Dude wtf Krec? Seriously wtf. I follow this anime all this time. Love all these characters and get a Red wedding type ending? Seriously That was the most ****ed up thing ive ever seen and I thought GOT was messed up but this took it to a whole new level. Damn that ending was just so damn horrid and sick. What happens to casca?

Dude wtf Krec? Seriously wtf. I follow this anime all this time. Love all these characters and get a Red wedding type ending? Seriously That was the most ****ed up thing ive ever seen and I thought GOT was messed up but this took it to a whole new level. Damn that ending was just so damn horrid and sick. What happens to casca?

Been there bro. A punch to the gut. And it's brilliant.

Trust me when I tell you this...read the manga. You don't want to be spoiled on anything. It doesn't get easier, but you won't be disappointed.

Hi,

I love beserk manga, anime is great, new movie ... hmm I don´t sure about quality but is acceptable. I had few AoW statue but for now only this masterpiece:

femto.jpg

I want sell him, because sideshow is better then AoW, which is over-priced :(

even I stop read manga -> no end in sight ...

I would love to finish reading the manga, but at $15 a book it's too pricey. What are they up to in the US right now? Issue 37? For the whole series, that's about $555. Uh-oh... as I type that price I realize that's not terrible considering what I spend on each Hot Toys figure. Plus, I could probably get a lot of the volumes for $10 on Amazon instead of $15, bringing the price down to $370. Did I just talk myself into buying the entire series? :slap

Yeah, I agree. Art of War Berserk statues are really expensive, esp. when they first came out. The scale is also smaller compare to the Sideshow ones.

yup. like i posted a few posts before you, pretty freakin gnarly...that ending. but up to that point, movie was a beast.

Yea I felt the way when i first saw it too.you get so attached to the characters then they are gone .Casca is all right go to 131:00 of this video for Casca. there is nice scene after the credits.

I got my RAH Guts today, and spent a little time playing around with him. Having owned Hot Toys Hulk, I think that Medicom nailed the moving eyes. You can't tell they are separate, and they work great. I think Guts benefits from the nature of his outfit, as the material all looks very good. If he had say... a dress suit, I don't think he would have been as nice. Medicom has improved over the years, but I think they are still hit and miss when it comes to outfits. Guts is thankfully a fantastic figure with no flaws I can see. He feels EXTREMELY sturdy and everything looks great. The paint is great, the outfit, the details, the design- I love it. If he's changed much between proto and production it's hard to tell. I'll snap some pics and post them tomorrow, but by then I'm sure you guys will have gotten yours as well (if you haven't already).

I got my RAH Guts today, and spent a little time playing around with him. Having owned Hot Toys Hulk, I think that Medicom nailed the moving eyes. You can't tell they are separate, and they work great. I think Guts benefits from the nature of his outfit, as the material all looks very good. If he had say... a dress suit, I don't think he would have been as nice. Medicom has improved over the years, but I think they are still hit and miss when it comes to outfits. Guts is thankfully a fantastic figure with no flaws I can see. He feels EXTREMELY sturdy and everything looks great. The paint is great, the outfit, the details, the design- I love it. If he's changed much between proto and production it's hard to tell. I'll snap some pics and post them tomorrow, but by then I'm sure you guys will have gotten yours as well (if you haven't already).
How you get it so fast what shipping did you use?

Back