Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks fantastic, I really wish we had pricing and order information for this guy. They had my pre-order weeks ago

Siona1406421633.jpeg

Whelp I was wrong. Apparently Guts is polystone and rumor has it the statue is about 70cm tall, which is nearly thirty inches tall. He's going to be stupid expensive probably. Retailer discounts are going to save a lot of money, but shipping will be insane.

He's going to be stupid expensive probably. Retailer discounts are going to save a lot of money, but shipping will be insane.
Since I don't have the money for the AOW statues, this is my predicament now
InsecureImmediateAbalone.gif

I love AOW statues and I hope some competition will make them be more challenging and less greedy.

Yeah, that guts is huge, but if max factory has a flexpay option I'm seriously considering it. Also it looks like Figma Slan is up there next to Femto and void

I'm definitely buying all of God Hand. Shame there wasn't a closer shot.

Izkd0TY.jpg

Damn so much berserk greatness you would think the anime/manga is making a comeback.

Come on now figma needs to do a Zodd figure along with the skullknight of course.

Back