Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can understand that they are running out of spares, but for the money we gave to them the doll should be perfect... it's their duty like seller to try to fix this situation and recover addoctional spares from 3zero. I have repaired the joint, but i want a perfect one for the doll. offering 40 usd gift is almost an insult.
I'm with you on that, but at least hey you fixed the joint so you can pose Guts! I still can't :ROFLMAO: :cry:

Anyone know if the regular version is planned to have a re-production? Assuming it might since they sold well and it wasn't limited...

The limited version is for sure a one and done right?

Seems like it. You can still track down either version on Ebay with a increase in price, of course.

I have received my replacement from Sideshow! To be honest I was not expecting the entire forearm so.. thanks!

1642514995217.png

Easier than trying to remove the peg without damage.
remove the peg is not an issue... but it's incredible that some people receive an entire arm, while other doesn't receive a damn peg! Sideshow should contact 3zero for more replacement parts... and give the customers the support that they deserve!

Holy hell how do you remove the neck from the clean berserk armor? The bloody one comes off fine for me, but the original version seems impossible without breaking the neckpost.

Ah **** it, my hands hurt and I don't wanna break this thing. The Guts sculpt looks fantastic but I don't believe he's seen in this version of the suit without the helmet anyways. Maybe threezero will make another version with the bandaged arms and gear.

Last edited:
Holy hell how do you remove the neck from the clean berserk armor? The bloody one comes off fine for me, but the original version seems impossible without breaking the neckpost.

Ah **** it, my hands hurt and I don't wanna break this thing. The Guts sculpt looks fantastic but I don't believe he's seen in this version of the suit without the helmet anyways. Maybe threezero will make another version with the bandaged arms and gear.
I had no trouble taking the neck out of the Limited version but on the clean version, I almost broke my thumb. I can't believe how difficult it is to pull in out! I even tried to rotate the neck 180 degrees and push down but it wouldn't budge!

As stupid as this may sound, I used a spoon and a napkin to avoid any scratches on the armor, and I succeeded. After trying for minutes, I won in the end. 😅

Attachments

• DSC_0135.jpg
    DSC_0135.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 51
Do the forearms on the special bloody edition pop off that easily? Seems easy enough to pull off from the rest of the arm. I don't have any issues with mine so far.

Somewhere over the next two weeks 3Z is sending me a cape. Guts has been sitting in the box for over a month now.

Are you going to upload a review on YouTube once... everything is settled? What a rocky experience to say the least!
I dunno. I don't really have the time or motivation to do that anymore. It takes way to long to film and edit videos.

The price could always change but those pop up parade statues are between 40 to 50 bucks. So that could be a fairly affordable guts.

It's a Pop Up L so it'll be around 240mm as opposed to the regular Pop Up which is about 170mm. They're saying the price will be around $60+ for the "L" line but this one may be more due to how much is being sculpted.

Back