Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah, this would've been really nice as an XL piece, instead. Any word on when it'll be up for pre-order?

remove the peg is not an issue... but it's incredible that some people receive an entire arm, while other doesn't receive a damn peg! Sideshow should contact 3zero for more replacement parts... and give the customers the support that they deserve!
Mind explaining how you were able to repair the wrist joint? Broken as well here. Thanks.

is there a forum thread for "Prime 1 Griffith The Falcon of Light" on here? I can't seem to find it​

My Guts cape apparently is out for delivery. Bought the ******* figure three months ago and it's just been in the box the entire time.

Got it. Seems fine. I was worried they would send me the clean cape from the first release, but it's weathered. No issues that I can see. Finally got him together after three months. I do like the bloody look a lot, more appealing to look at.

My Guts cape apparently is out for delivery. Bought the ******* figure three months ago and it's just been in the box the entire time.
Did they send you an email or something regarding tracking for it? I asked for a replacement for a hand that had paint issues and they said factories were still closed like 2 weeks ago. No word from them since.

Did they send you an email or something regarding tracking for it? I asked for a replacement for a hand that had paint issues and they said factories were still closed like 2 weeks ago. No word from them since.
I messaged them again the middle of last week. I think they wiped all their requests before CNY. They "reissued" my replacement request.

Got it. Seems fine. I was worried they would send me the clean cape from the first release, but it's weathered. No issues that I can see. Finally got him together after three months. I do like the bloody look a lot, more appealing to look at.
It arrived in 2 days?! Damn, that's fast! 😯
You better e-mail them again, best of luck.

It arrived in 2 days?! Damn, that's fast! 😯

You better e-mail them again, best of luck.
They sent me a tracking number last Thursday but I was putting it in wrong. But it took two days after getting to Alaska. Like I mentioned, I think they lost all their requests so anyone needing something should re-email them.

I was able to snag the exclusive for a relatively cheap price. Was excited to get it until i read the thread and now I’m scared to move him.

it costs $550 to have an item shipped directly from P1 geez louise. i really hope SS gets the new Bloody Nightmare Guts. =/

Hey guys, im looking for a Guts 1/3 scale by Prime 1. Anyone know where I can find this guy? Been a hard hunt lol, thanks

17787D81-4EB6-4BA0-877B-A8892DCE28C8.jpeg

Got this one at an auction. One of my favourite looks, the Band of the Hawk armor. Because that arc is so interesting. Well, every Berserk arc is great of course lol. But this one is a rare one. With the status of Berserk collectibles seems raising in price, I got this one at a fair price. Don’t know if Threezero will ever make another. I missed out on their Berserker armor, but really want the human version, with the sleeveless arms. Really hope they still be able to make another, like Griffith and Casca is a must.

Yeah I’ve got that one too but the boots/ankle joint keeps slipping off.
Threezero did state they’re continuing the line, I’d like to think due to the limited Berserker armour release they’re reevaluating and planning a much bigger edition size for future figures.

Yeah I’ve got that one too but the boots/ankle joint keeps slipping off.
Threezero did state they’re continuing the line, I’d like to think due to the limited Berserker armour release they’re reevaluating and planning a much bigger edition size for future figures.
Thats good news! I missed out on that release and have been kicking myself since. I hope the renew the Skull Knight too.

Back