Berserk Collectibles Show Us Some Berserk/Manga Disscussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this new pic of the F4F Guts (exclusive edition) posted on myfigurecollection. I'm assuming it's from a convention?
Painting looks really great honestly, I'll be on the fence on this one depending on the retail price.
View attachment 369840

4wCHoAF.gif

I thinking maybe it’ll be 300 or 400. It can’t be that much can it? Prime one is bigger and that’s like 999. I wouldn’t get that tho

It'll be more than that for sure. Saitama was under $400 but is a pretty simple design. Mugen was $450. This has Mugen beat in size, types of materials used and light ups. That sword is massive too, couldnt find the teaser pic of it but its as big as your arm. I'd guess the price on this between $550-$700. F4F has the fairest prices Ive seen on their statues so far.

You ain't seeing $300-$400 on 1/4 statues anymore.

True, Saitama might be my last one. Love him but he is a simple design and F4F has leveled up even since showing him. I love Mugens complexity. We keep getting stuff like that I dont mind paying a little more

I know we talked about not liking the pose, but after seeing some higher quality screenshots and some videos, it's really grown on me at some angles. The texture of the outfit and armor, etc are really good too. Insant pre-order.

that Guts looks meh, P1 is better in every aspect for me. if they make a Berserker Armor with that dynamic a pose I'll get it, though.

If someone made those Guts head sculpts into a 1/6 scale format, I'd happily buy several of them. Those are fantastic!

Which act is this statue came from? Tower of Conviction? Pose looks good. Better than P1 for me since that one is too... messy?

Back