Been away from this board for a long time...what's up?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't been here for a long time...I re watched the trilogy and thought to myself...what ever happened with that 1/6 line?

I only own Aragon...it's always bothered me that I never completed this line. I felt that legolas wasn't bad, but felt he could've been better. Aragon was great, but could be perfect with some mods.

So..whatever happened with this line? Did it sell well? Did the license expire with ssc? I noticed another company are going to produce lotr figs...any word on the quality of their products?

It ended after a short run and as you saw someone else picked up that part of the rights. Welcome back :duff

That's a shame...but I guess it's nice to see another company breathe new life into it.

I am glad that HT aren't doing this. With the asking prices these days, and their lack of completing a line...I hope we get decent prices with this new company.

I don't jack about this new company so I'm curious to see what they do with it. I'm glad HT isn't doing anything because the crazy they being to collecting isn't something I want mixing with my Middle-earth.

Yeah, they'd probably charge you $200 dollars for an effin display stand that does nothing but light up...oh wait.

Anyway...has this new company hinted at a reveal or teaser date?

Back