BCS MNational Title game Oregon vs Auburn Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ref blew that one. The gave auburn a free yard on the penalty.

Hmm I am starting to question officiating team. Can't count 5 yards. Let a guy who clearly tried to kick a down player but ended up kneeing him stay in the game.

i didnt know defensive lineman could kick???..................:lol

I'm so glad to be watching this game from the comfort of my own home. Yesterday in Scottsdale the Auburn and Oregon fans swept from bar to bar, literally drinking all the liquor in the place, then moving on to the next place, like a swarm of locusts. It was awesome, then it got old when their numbers just kept increasing.

Man, I feel great for those families, but it seems so cheap to bring those guys over just for a cheap publicity stunt.

The ends outweigh the means, though. I'm sure those families could give a ____ that Tostitos donated a couple million to the army so they could sell some more nachos.

So Oregon is only in this game because their coach is a madman and the college defenses don't prepare for it. Kinda like when a poker player plays balls out and stupid, once in a while they are bound to hit a lucky streak.

Back