• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Connery, 28 Nov calling payment #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery #1 16July update

Just found this thread. It's been an adventure. A little too much adventure; I'm glad I got here after it was over. I think bbkill was on the right track originally, and I'm glad he's now improving that version. Sometimes suggestions seem like more like requests for something completely different than what's being shown.

Oh, BTW, count me in.

He should make an interest thread! He could see how many would gladly buy this and really any of the heads he sculpts....easily one of the best digital sculptors around.

I'm pretty sure he'll get around to offering this. Didn't his other sculpts take a while to get released? I remember a long wait for Daniel Craig and Deckard.

We need Sean on our shelfes, Chu!Bump for updates;)

Helloooooo? Chu? Are you still there?

Can you give us an estimate when you will be sending it for the test printing? That way I can cool my jets.

this is the first Connery I see,that actually looks like Connery
amazing job

We just can hope it will not take destiny of also great MI sculpts by Chu in 2012...

Hi all~ my update with a final print~:) very happy with the prototype~
bond_sean_zps440d58e0.jpg

Back