• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[bbkill] Bond Connery, 28 Nov calling payment #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [bbkill] Bond Connery #1 29June update

thanks for all comments~
29 June update
bond_con_2_zps92f8ccf2.jpg

im interested pending final sculpt design....

the final update has sthg strange in the eyes, its like they are too close to each other

I bounced back and forth between the last update and today's and very hard to see the difference other than skin tone change.

bbkill, for us novices, can you tell us what changes were made please?

I think more smirk.But before one I liked better.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

have changed Eyes narrower, face shape and smirk.
But personally I don't like smirk. I like serious bond more.

have changed Eyes narrower, face shape and smirk.
But personally I don't like smirk. I like serious bond more.

I think you're probably right, something as momentary as a smirk could end up looking too smarmy in a permanent sculpt.

But the eyes still need something. It looks like you shrunk them down smaller but they are still as wide-eyed. Bigger and narrower seems to be my gut instinct but I'm not sure.

Yes I'm going back to previous version and hope I can get the eyes right. I think bigger eyes suit him more.:) but it will look cartoonly if painting not right.I see all other Connery sculpt having the same problem.

Last edited:

But please make back also previous face shape.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The problem is the flesh between the top of the eyes and the eye brows....the corners to be exact...they need to be dropped just a little bit over the outer eye...Connery has/had a droop ....take a look at the pics.....I'll take whatever version you decide to go with....you fixed the eye size problem...now if we can get the droop...it's all money!!!!

So there are a number of 1/6 tuxedo suits out there... anyone have one they'd recommend for the OG Bond?

Back