Battlestar Galactica prop auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have $3,000.00 here.

$4,000.00 where?

$3,000.00 here.

$4,000.00 where?

Going once, twice, three times!

Sold Out to Jen!

:lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol Where would one display such an item? Perhaps I'll put her in my bed since I seem to fall alseep on my couch a lot. :lol That would freak a lot of people out........could you imagine going to someone's house and seeing a burned body lying in someone's bed. :horror :lol

Just got my receipt....payment has gone through. :horror :lol

Should ship sometime next week.

I won Lot 112 Starbuck 's Civilian Repair Jumpsuit from "Sacrifice " and
Lot 659 "2nd Strike Fighters" Mid-size Plaque

112.jpg
659.jpg

I'm now more than broke and certainly will have to sell my Moria Orc PF as soon I receive it but I'm really thrilled by what I've won .
The alien knives seem to be fantastic , I'm looking forward to see more the pics when you get them .

I talked to someone regarding getting a Cylon Outfit and they've said that they have seen them, but I never have. Do they make custom reproductions of the classic silver Cylons? I've toyed with getting a Storm Trooper outfit someday but there are so many of them, I'd rather be a Cylon. :naughty

Congrats Marcus is not dead on your auction wins! :rock :rock :rock Very cool! :rock I know what you mean about being broke. :monkey2 I just had to cancel a lot of stuff myself......but it's so cool to own something from an awesome show so it's worth it. :D

I talked to someone regarding getting a Cylon Outfit and they've said that they have seen them, but I never have. Do they make custom reproductions of the classic silver Cylons? I've toyed with getting a Storm Trooper outfit someday but there are so many of them, I'd rather be a Cylon. :naughty

I personally have never seen any.....but then I haven't really been looking either. Would be a cool outfit if it was done right. Good luck in your search.

Thanks Jen, and yes it would have to been done correctly. I've never seen any and can't find anything regarding customization. Maybe one day.

Hmm I'll get the catalog. ;)

I would like something, anything, from the auctions but it seems like even the most unknown items are going for big money. :( And I love this show soooo much I'd really love something like a badge or plaque!

Looks like a very cool auction judging by the catalogue.
I only ever watched and loved the cinema movies so I can't really feel sentimental about any of the stuff from the TV series but still...
Congrats to all buyers.

Congrats Marcus is not dead on your auction wins! :rock :rock :rock Very cool! :rock I know what you mean about being broke. :monkey2 I just had to cancel a lot of stuff myself......but it's so cool to own something from an awesome show so it's worth it. :D

Absolutely , I 've never been interested into collecting props before and it's only because it's from BSG I've been tempted , this show is really fantastic.

I would like something, anything, from the auctions but it seems like even the most unknown items are going for big money. :( And I love this show soooo much I'd really love something like a badge or plaque!

Not all ,don't focus on the "big" lots that exceed 10 000 usd :)

6 photos that were in the pilots room were sold between 200 and 300 usd each, I think the people who won them got a cool set decoration from the show .
A lot of D'Anna's outfit have been sold between 300 and 400 usd,
Elosha's Blue and Purple Outfit: 200 usd , Elosha's Green Suit : 300 usd
Cally's Prison Coveralls with Shoes : 200 usd
Apollo's Bloody costume from “Scattered” : 600 usd (Worn by Apollo in the episode "Scattered" after Adama is shot )
I got Starbuck 's Civilian Repair Jumpsuit for 800 usd , it's not an uniform or a pilot flight suit and I guess it's why I could get it for this prize but it's from Starbuck from the episode "Sacrifice" when Billy dies and Lee is shot by Kara , this thing is my graal !
if you're really fond of BSG try to save some money for the next auctions in may or for the auctions on eBay,you could be surprised by what you could get !

the eBay auctions are here : https://shop.ebay.com/merchant/propworx
more information here : https://www.battlestarprops.com/new-ebay-auctions-launch-friday/

good luck !

So anyone got any pics of what they hauled? It does not seem like alot of the pople that bought things were members here unfortunately.

Jen, you got that knifedisplay yet? I know propworx frakked up but it's still a great piece! ;)

Man I hope they will still be selling some pieces in May as I will have some serious money to spend the.

So anyone got any pics of what they hauled? It does not seem like alot of the pople that bought things were members here unfortunately.

Jen, you got that knifedisplay yet? I know propworx frakked up but it's still a great piece! ;)

Man I hope they will still be selling some pieces in May as I will have some serious money to spend the.

I canceled my bid. Too much shadiness...didn't feel comfortable shelling out that much $$ to a company that couldn't give me an honest answer until they were cornered.

Oh well......

Damn that is too bad... :(

I will still buy from them if they have something left in May since they are the only ones selling these items and I love BSG too much. I also got that auction book, great piece!

Damn that is too bad... :(

I will still buy from them if they have something left in May since they are the only ones selling these items and I love BSG too much. I also got that auction book, great piece!

Yeah...things are being run differently now than they were during that first run. If you decide to bid - Good Luck! :D The Prophouse of London bought a lot of stuff - I'm sure they will be for sale on their website soon.

Back