Battlestar Galactica prop auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah, those are big. How much did you end up paying for them?

A lot. :eek: The Buyer's Premium alone was the price of a PF. :( It will be the most expensive item in my collection.

OK, wear are all the actual auctions??!! WTF, I can't seem to actually find them!! I am retarded, someone please help me!!

They were on ebay (this particular auction has now ended)...I just did a search for Battlestar Galactica props...the seller is propworx. They will be having a few more auctions before the season ends.

I'm actually starting to feel sad my bid of $1500 wasn't accepted for the CIC Phone. With shipping, exchange and the buyers premium it would have been over $2000 but I would have mounted it on my wall by my computer so I could see it all the time. Depending on how it's constructed, I could have made it a functioning phone as well. How cool would that have been. Now I just made myself sad. :monkey2

I'm actually starting to feel sad my bid of $1500 wasn't accepted for the CIC Phone. With shipping, exchange and the buyers premium it would have been over $2000 but I would have mounted it on my wall by my computer so I could see it all the time. Depending on how it's constructed, I could have made it a functioning phone as well. How cool would that have been. Now I just made myself sad. :monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 There are still more auctions to come.....don't give up hope yet! :)

The ultimate for me would have been the full CIC tactical table with the built in phone. That was really the phone I wanted but it wasn't separated from the whole table. :lol That was just awesome! But unfortunately, way out of my price range. :(

The ultimate for me would have been the full CIC tactical table with the built in phone. That was really the phone I wanted but it wasn't separated from the whole table. :lol That was just awesome! But unfortunately, way out of my price range. :(

I would have loved some "hero" dog tags.....and the Top Gun mug......but they all went for way more than I was willing to pay.

I just saw that the Viper, the Raptor and the Cylon Raider didn't sell. None of them met the reserve bid.

I thought a 100 more auctions were supposed to go up last night? :huh

I thought so too...don't know what's up.

EDIT: Got this from the website:

Due to problems with the eBay auction management system we use (which was down last night when we were set to launch auctions to end Friday), we have added those auctions to Friday’s queue, and we will have 200 auctions launch Friday. This will include items from episode 413, which aired last week, and episode 414, which airs this Friday!

Cool. I had plans Friday night which I would have cancelled if there was something cool that I would have had to have.

Cool. I had plans Friday night which I would have cancelled if there was something cool that I would have had to have.

I think the auctions are going to run for almost a week......it seems like they will now have new ones every Friday until the season ends. So you'll have plenty of time to look things over and then come in with your winning bid in the last seconds. :D

Yes, I have the catalog and it's an excellent reference book. Some very good pics of all the items.

I thought so too...don't know what's up.

EDIT: Got this from the website:

Due to problems with the eBay auction management system we use (which was down last night when we were set to launch auctions to end Friday), we have added those auctions to Friday’s queue, and we will have 200 auctions launch Friday. This will include items from episode 413, which aired last week, and episode 414, which airs this Friday!

Starbuck's Charred Body--$1,200!!

I have $3,000.00 here.

$4,000.00 where?

$3,000.00 here.

$4,000.00 where?

Going once, twice, three times!

Sold Out to Jen!

:lol

Back