battlefield bad company beta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how is the game play though? Is it compareable to any games that have been out recently? The videos looked good from awhile back. I LOVE destructable environments!!

monkey sad he can't get a Beta key.:monkey2:monkey2

mine is as well

sad_monkey_3.jpg

So how is the game play though? Is it compareable to any games that have been out recently? The videos looked good from awhile back. I LOVE destructable environments!!
Not comparable in the sense that the vehicles bring a whole new dimension to the FPS. You can jump in and out of vehicles at will and destroy anything you see. I think it's a step up from COD4 and I love that game.

I really wish more Freaks would've gotten a Key, you guys would really like this game.

Gamestop (sorry BadMoon) has an Exclusive offer right now, Pre-Order Battlefield: Bad Company and you get Beta access 'til April 25th!

This will be the next BIG game for all the Freaks to play I guarantee it!

I have not really seen anything on this game until this thread. I doubt I'll buy another FPS until Gears 2 though.

Kinda, but I like seeing myself as opposed to a first person, just seeing the gun. But I love both, so it works out.

I like 3rd person a little more as well. Even in a racing game I pick the view over and behind the car rather than right behind the wheel.

Back