Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't get around to playing the china rising maps in TDM but I had a blast last night sniping while playing TDM (on maps it was appropriate) and playing as an engineer.

Did they patch it or something? I tried today and got into every conquest game I joined. I got kicked once but this is pretty much the first time I've been able to play conquest since buying the game on launch day.

Was waiting for china rising to show up.. Looks like you have to manually 'rebuy' it if you are premium from the store.. It then asks if you want to install it since you already own it..

Bah! Should have been automatic

Have this on both ps4 and X1. Im loving the ps4 version a bit more just looks smoother, but im experience a bug which kicks me back to the xmb producing an error, seems a lot of others on the BF forums have this too which is a shame.

I'm on PC and the game keeps randomly freezing/crashing during multiplayer battles, and once that happens, I can't join another until I've rebooted my comp. :dunno

I'm on PC and the game keeps randomly freezing/crashing during multiplayer battles, and once that happens, I can't join another until I've rebooted my comp. :dunno

Tell me about it. I'm actually playing it on the Xbox One or trying to. Hopefully EA will sort this out soon rather than later

Really? Get the patch and see if that changes anything. I don't get that problem. I have windows 8.1; it does randomly crash during multi-player but without requiring a reboot.

Apologies if you already announced that you tried that.

It just downloaded a patch on PC. Does anyone know what it's for ? I was already patched up to yesterday.

It just downloaded a patch on PC. Does anyone know what it's for ? I was already patched up to yesterday.

Some bug fixes, apparently.

The patch will solve issues with frequent client crashes, which have also affected the console versions of Battlefield 4, as well as camera issues when crouching, vehicle issues on specific maps, a bug that changes victory conditions in Defuse mode, and corrupted save files.

Man, that's up to 5.8 gig downloads needed to play the game in the last week alone.

Back