Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am, but ill be getting this for ps4. I need a controller and always get raped by all the mouse headshotters on pc lol.

:horror

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!? Cool man. Hopefully we can get a team going.

You can get an XBOX receiver for your wireless XBOX controller, if you have one. I think that might work. Haven't tried with that game.

I use a 360 controller on pc, but even though I prefer a controller, iknow it puts me at a disadvantage on pc. At least with consoles, everyones using a controller so its a level playing field. More or less. I dont play often enough to get really good at any online game. I get frustrated easily and rarely stick with any multiplayer mode for too long. Ive aways loved BF online on paper, but man does it get my blood boiling.

I use a 360 controller on pc, but even though I prefer a controller, iknow it puts me at a disadvantage on pc. At least with consoles, everyones using a controller so its a level playing field. More or less. I dont play often enough to get really good at any online game. I get frustrated easily and rarely stick with any multiplayer mode for too long. Ive aways loved BF online on paper, but man does it get my blood boiling.

:lol

I think we've all been there.

I think both consoles have done an excellent job with this. The only thing thats bugging me with this game is the customisation of the guns in terms of paint jobs and flags. Just feels like the single player and this is trying to pull the cod players in to stride ahead of its rival when it really doesn't need to. Might just be me. Having said that, I cant wait to play this.

This game is so hard... need to learn to be patient, i am hating those campers.

Sticking with group the team in general increases your survival rate. Communication among your squad also raises that as well and I'm talking about voice chat.

Sticking with group the team in general increases your survival rate. Communication among your squad also raises that as well and I'm talking about voice chat.

Also gives you mad points. Another reason I love BF, you don't have to have a perfect kill ratio or a lot of kills to rack up a **** ton of points.

None ofthat works for me. My teams always scattered to the winds as soon as the game starts and no one talks in my squads. Maybe itll be better now that the consoles have 64 players.

Well the one good thing about BF over CoD, is that there are more ways to stop/kill campers.

Thats true, but the size and complexity of the maps gives campers a lot more options as well. It balances out. These bf4 maps are huge and multilayered. So many places to get pot shotted from.

Also gives you mad points. Another reason I love BF, you don't have to have a perfect kill ratio or a lot of kills to rack up a **** ton of points.

Yeah, helping your team kill by reviving, healing, supplying ammo, repairing vehicles, and lacing targets can lead to victory.

None ofthat works for me. My teams always scattered to the winds as soon as the game starts and no one talks in my squads. Maybe itll be better now that the consoles have 64 players.

Yeah, sometimes it's hard to maintain that team cohesion.

I did consider buying the 360 version then upgrading but I think im going to wait.
Isnt the DLC out like a month later for Xbone ?

You playing on hardcore or no?

I have never played battlefield online, besides battlefield 3, which i only played for 1 week, and never completed campaign, answering your question, i am playing on HARD... haven't completed it, so i don't know if there is hardcore

It definitely pays to be patient much moreso in BF than other shooters like CoD. And dont get me started on campers.

I used to be PRO in counter strike, back in the days, the 1.5 version, my team came 2nd place so we couldn't go to the WCG, but anyways.
now with so many games, i have like 10 games i haven't even started on PS3, 5 games on PC, untouched, or just played for 10 minutes.
And i used to play CoD(ps3) but since connection sucked hard here in China, i had to stop playing.

This game is way more real, even flying the damn helicopter gives me so much problems, with all the details, i am playing everything on Ultra, damn... it's so confusing, you just need to get the hang of it, and practice.

Learning curve is high, so i am not sure if i will keep playing this, but i surely love the game so far.

btw. my origins id is weihon1982 add me when you can

Back