Battlefield 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard it might be $30 for the PC this black Friday at Gamestop. And I heard their black Friday ad got leaked 2 weeks ago. Confirm anyone?

Nice vid of both next gen versions running side by side 60fps. Looks real nice on both systems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWzkw32amOM

I think both versions look great I can't see much of a difference but yet you got these ps4 fanboys saying that omgzz ps4 is a million times better. I canceled my ps4 preorder due to the fact I can't afford both systems at launch but def getting a ps4 when infamous comes out. oN a side note therese no denying that ps4 is more powerful but I don't think its that much more powerful than the xbox one. Im not a computer tech guy but how can the xbox one run forza at 1080p and it looks amazing but it can't do cod or battlefield in 1080p.

I think both versions look great I can't see much of a difference but yet you got these ps4 fanboys saying that omgzz ps4 is a million times better. I canceled my ps4 preorder due to the fact I can't afford both systems at launch but def getting a ps4 when infamous comes out. oN a side note therese no denying that ps4 is more powerful but I don't think its that much more powerful than the xbox one. Im not a computer tech guy but how can the xbox one run forza at 1080p and it looks amazing but it can't do cod or battlefield in 1080p.

I actually think its similar to this time round with the x box looking a bit more vibrant and vivid and the ps4 with more natural and slightly better lighting. They both look awesome though which is pleasing.
It will be interesting as the ps4 has slightly more power and uses more ram where as the one has to handle kinect but uses the cloud to enhance its performance. In a nut shell, it will no doubt come down to exclusives. Il be getting both though :)
this will be my launch game though. Like the idea of bad company destruction with better looks than bf3. Win win.

I actually think its similar to this time round with the x box looking a bit more vibrant and vivid and the ps4 with more natural and slightly better lighting. They both look awesome though which is pleasing.
It will be interesting as the ps4 has slightly more power and uses more ram where as the one has to handle kinect but uses the cloud to enhance its performance. In a nut shell, it will no doubt come down to exclusives. Il be getting both though :)
this will be my launch game though. Like the idea of bad company destruction with better looks than bf3. Win win.

Yeah i have xbox one preordered battlefield 4 forza 5 limited edition and dead rising 3 and play n charge kit.

Yeah i have xbox one preordered battlefield 4 forza 5 limited edition and dead rising 3 and play n charge kit.

I have the one pre ordered but no games yet. Im getting bf4 and may go for Forza with killer instinct. Dead rising does look alot of fun. May see what the reviews like. Hoping Ryse is awesome.

I have the one pre ordered but no games yet. Im getting bf4 and may go for Forza with killer instinct. Dead rising does look alot of fun. May see what the reviews like. Hoping Ryse is awesome.

Yeah i forgot killer instinct that will be a must I'm keeping g my eye on ruse as well i hope its awesome. The big one is titan fall in march

Yeah i forgot killer instinct that will be a must I'm keeping g my eye on ruse as well i hope its awesome. The big one is titan fall in march

Thats the game that has impressed me most. The game just looks epic. But, this is the one game I can generally play all year and not get bored with it. The life span and dlc support is superb.

Is it just me or does the ps4 version look really dark in color I like the look of the xbox one version way better and its lower res I THOUGHT ONCE THE LOWER RES SHAT CAME OUT THAT THE GAMES WOULD LOOK LIKE SHAT ON XBOX ONE BUT I THINK IT LOOKS BETTER ON THE ONE COMPARED TO THE PS4

Is it just me or does the ps4 version look really dark in color I like the look of the xbox one version way better and its lower res I THOUGHT ONCE THE LOWER RES SHAT CAME OUT THAT THE GAMES WOULD LOOK LIKE SHAT ON XBOX ONE BUT I THINK IT LOOKS BETTER ON THE ONE COMPARED TO THE PS4

The res difference is really only going to show if you're seeing them in person in a side by side test. I did notice that the color saturation on the One version was higher, but im not sure why. My guess is that the ps4 version can have the same colors if adjusted in the settings. I personally like the lower saturation as well, so im good eithee way.

The res difference is really only going to show if you're seeing them in person in a side by side test. I did notice that the color saturation on the One version was higher, but im not sure why. My guess is that the ps4 version can have the same colors if adjusted in the settings. I personally like the lower saturation as well, so im good eithee way.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

my copy just arrived from amazon! i wonder how many hours I logged on bf3.. so many.. oof

Back