Battle front 2 Iden Versio Inferno Squad speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By expansion you mean an actual conclusion to the story?? Extremely frustrating that they left it open like that at the end for the sole purpose of having DLC levels after release. Even if they are free to download.
Yes, it was a little ridiculous to leave it open ended like that. However, since I already knew we were getting DLC for the campaign, I wasn't too upset. I can play multiplayer until it drops.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

By expansion you mean an actual conclusion to the story?? Extremely frustrating that they left it open like that at the end for the sole purpose of having DLC levels after release. Even if they are free to download.

If the expansion pack adds to the single player story, it makes sense it was delayed if the story jumps into the last Jedi story line. Can't have that released until after the movie releases.

After playing the campaign, I can say I would definitely buy an Iden figure. There's not a lot of depth to the story, but it was still enjoyable to play. And there's an expansion to look forward to next month.

Yeah I'm all in for a figure after reading the novel and playing the game. It would be cool if they made a figure of Iden in the outfit she wears in the latter part of the campaign as well, but I doubt it.

Yeah I'm all in for a figure after reading the novel and playing the game. It would be cool if they made a figure of Iden in the outfit she wears in the latter part of the campaign as well, but I doubt it.
I forgot about the book, is it good?

I forgot about the book, is it good?

Yeah I thought it was. I wouldn't say you need to read it to enjoy the game, but it definitely adds to the characters stories, which i guess is the point of the novel hahaha. It shows how inferno squad was formed, the background of the squad members, Iden's family and upbringing, and then some of their missions leading up to the game. And you understand why certain characters make the choices they do with a little more clarity. Depending on how deep you are into the lore, there's some cool clone wars and rogue one connections as well. If your on the fence about it, I'd say its worth reading.

Yeah I thought it was. I wouldn't say you need to read it to enjoy the game, but it definitely adds to the characters stories, which i guess is the point of the novel hahaha. It shows how inferno squad was formed, the background of the squad members, Iden's family and upbringing, and then some of their missions leading up to the game. And you understand why certain characters make the choices they do with a little more clarity. Depending on how deep you are into the lore, there's some cool clone wars and rogue one connections as well. If your on the fence about it, I'd say its worth reading.
Cool, thanks, I'll definitely pick it up.

Inferno Squad was I good read. Initially wanted the squad armor as a figure but after reading it (haven't played the game) I'd take an Iden figure too. Good versatile characters. A nice mashup of personalities.

They might do it as some exclusive, Toy Fair or something like that. Like battlefront troopers before.

They might do it as some exclusive, Toy Fair or something like that. Like battlefront troopers before.

I don’t care if this replaces this year’s Hess Truck at their gas stations.

This is high at the top of my wish-list now and I just want it to happen, no matter what.

Re: Battle front 2 Iden Versio Inferno Squad

They did? What's with Disney and this compulsion to push Females to the front of all Star Wars properties?

star-wars-celebration.jpg

I'd definitely grab an Iden Versio if Hot Toys put one out. It would have to come with the droid, too.

I wouldn't bother with the other team members, though.

+1 for Iden with droid. The Corvus is my new favourite spaceship.

But WTH!, with the changed jumptrooper designs!?!! I just bought a couple of the first ones...

Would be a pass for me, story was horribly predictable and generic and she wasn't exactly a stand out character.

Ah, forgot about this thread.
I haven't played the game, but I did watch the story scenes on youtube, as always f'n predictable that the main character turned into a rebel by the end, very disappointing but at least the story was coherent and still felt like Star Wars! The same can't be said for you know what.

So I'd still would want a HT or Sideshow figure of Iden Versio, but only as a part of Inferno Squad and not as a Rebel pilot.

Everyone's story is predictable these days. Everyone except Snoke.

I can't wait to play all those space battles out in multiplayer.

I’d rather a predictable story with interesting characters than one full of twists for no reasons.

But the twist in this was predictable and boring, it served little to no purpose at all. Staying with the Empire wouldn't have been a twist, it would have been what they marketed the campaign as.

You really found Inferno Squad interesting within the game? We didn't even play as Iden for at least half of the 4 hour campaign.

But the twist in this was predictable and boring, it served little to no purpose at all. Staying with the Empire wouldn't have been a twist, it would have been what they marketed the campaign as.

You really found Inferno Squad interesting within the game? We didn't even play as Iden for at least half of the 4 hour campaign.

It is what it is. I look at the BF2 campaign as a whole story and I thought it was fine. Nothing more, nothing less. It’s cool you don’t like it though. I won’t lose any sleep.

Back