Batman: The Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow,that's fantastic! so many talented people here. If I tried to do any of this stuff - it would be horrible

What the hell's wrong with me? Why haven't I posted? Haha this is great and yes an alternate animated head would be all sorts of awesome. I think this translated well, but the head took a little time to warm up to, mainly because I think the mouth is a little too small, but all around this kicks ass.

What the hell's wrong with me? Why haven't I posted? Haha this is great and yes an alternate animated head would be all sorts of awesome. I think this translated well, but the head took a little time to warm up to, mainly because I think the mouth is a little too small, but all around this kicks ass.

Thanks for the feedback, Rogster! I would like to try a more traditional BTAS head at some point, but I feel like since the body proportions and details aren't strictly traditional, it wouldn't mesh well. I dunno...need to think on it more. :) I'm glad you ended up liking him overall, though. :rock

Very cool,Marfmaster. :clap
Do you plan on doing realistic versions of any of the tas rogues?
Would love to see two face in this style.

Very cool,Marfmaster. :clap
Do you plan on doing realistic versions of any of the tas rogues?
Would love to see two face in this style.

Thanks, ASTRO! I would love to do Joker, Mr. Freeze and Two Face in that order, when the budget permits. :)

Back