Premium Format Batman PF Headsculpts Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing the pic. I think I will need to find a local painter to do this as well. He does look better. Curious, do you think it will look better if you paint his eyes even more white, maybe stands out even more?

dude your work is superb! seriously i wish i bought this statue if i would've known you coulda fixed the stuff i didn't like…can you also fix the armpit issue?

The armpit can be fix easily and DIY, go to the Batman Pf thread. You could use glue or just simply tie it with a similar color seam and looks ok.

Here's some awesome pics taken by Armored_Berserk of the repaint I did for him. He's got some mad photo skills!

I painted a light 5 o'clock shadow. It's subtle but it's there ;)

Repaint looks great...photos are top-notch. Who ever this dude is still needs to fix the half-assed pit problem on his Bats. It's too bad with all these great fixes to the face and pits, there's nothing that can really be done about the chest logo. By the way, the forum lay-out is tons better than it was just a few days ago. That bright red sucked.

Here's some awesome pics taken by Armored_Berserk of the repaint I did for him. He's got some mad photo skills!

I painted a light 5 o'clock shadow. It's subtle but it's there ;)

While I don't mind the original paint job, and have seen ABs original pictures, there is no arguing that you paint JB is top notch.... I can on,y imagine how many requests you would be getting if you were State side.

Repaint looks great...photos are top-notch. Who ever this dude is still needs to fix the half-assed pit problem on his Bats. It's too bad with all these great fixes to the face and pits, there's nothing that can really be done about the chest logo. By the way, the forum lay-out is tons better than it was just a few days ago. That bright red sucked.

I am sure someone could come out with larger emblem that could overlay the current one.

WOW the paint job is awesome!! I was thinking about sending one of my heads to DS (short eared) but I found a spot in my room where the light hits his face better and it does not seem so dark. Still tempting though.

WOW the paint job is awesome!! I was thinking about sending one of my heads to DS (short eared) but I found a spot in my room where the light hits his face better and it does not seem so dark. Still tempting though.

Can you post the foto?

I prefer the original paint, these look too white.

As always, fantastic repaint dude. I like both these sculpts, but prefer the MC. Not only because of the shorter ears, but because the MC sculpt doesn't make Batman look like he's wearing a scuba mask. With the MC sculpt, you can actually see his nose. With the AB, it looks totally smashed...like it's almost not even there. It sucks you're located all the way in Paris. I bet you'd get a ton of repaint requests. Again, great work.

That dose look really nice, love the "wet look" on the bottom lip. I would love to see someone whiten the eyes up some more with one of these repaints. They were a bit heavy handed with the shading on the eyes I think

Here is my repaint, I went with white eyes! I think it turned out great.

u2e6u7at.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I think I am gonna repaint it too... looks much better.

Back