Premium Format Batman PF Headsculpts Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark_Spidey

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with you this repaint I did on both heads for a client's EX.

Used a combination of semi and transparent paints for a nice realistic look. The pics don't really show it but it's quite similar to an Enterbay paintjob, kind of.

Please let me know what y'all think ;)

Looks fantastic. I don't mind the original stubble but I just thought it was a tad too dark. The repaint looks great on both head sculpts.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to share with you this repaint I did on both heads for a client's EX.

Used a combination of semi and transparent paints for a nice realistic look. The pics don't really show it but it's quite similar to an Enterbay paintjob, kind of.

Please let me know what y'all think ;)

Looks great but what did it look like before the repaint?

I think the repaint works best for the long eared version. That seems like the standard classic head that should be clean shaven. It should also have brighter white eyes.

The short eared version is fine as it comes. It's dark and gritty as it should be.

Great work, DS. I do enjoy this clean shaven look. Hopefully mine has his stubble under control. Fingers crossed!

nice work for sure. be even nicer if you have the original pictured in the same lighting condition next to the finish as well.

Back