Premium Format Batman Modern Age Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman Modern Age PF

You can't. Only way is if SS learned from the first PF. But I'm sure they did. If not, oh well ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that second photo looks like it's turned just as much as the Canale.... All other photos and the preview vid looks like it's not turned as much... Either way I like it better then the original so it's a buy for me :)

Nah this photo shows that it is turned in the exact same way... maybe a hair less... no worries if you like it though. Just no way to display him head on is all.

3001312_press01-400x600.jpg

Nah this photo shows that it is turned in the exact same way... maybe a hair less... no worries if you like it though. Just no way to display him head on is all.

View attachment 176760

You can't display him head on that is for sure.. But I was watching the vid on my big screen TV and paused it when his face was straight on... The neck is not turned as much as the other sculpt... But it is turned a bit more then I originally thought.

I mean in this photo you can still turn him a bit more before his face is facing you 100%.... There is no way you could see that much of the Bat symbol or the rest of the body on the original..

attachment.php

attachment.php

No way IMO are they turned the exact same way.. You can still turn the new a bit to the right and the old a bit to the left before the Face sculpt is straight on... You can see with the body the difference.

Last edited:

How could we tell if the pit issue is fixed based on the prototype? If I recall, the original PF the prototype looked fine and it was when we received the production piece the pit issue became a thing.

You'll have to wait until a few in hand pics are posted before you know for sure. Until production pieces start to ship to collectors, nothing is certain.

Looking at this photo again I am pretty sure that they don't have the head sitting in it's spot correctly... Look at the back and front there appears to be spaces.

attachment.php

Surprised it not out till next year... long wait for a variant.

Looks awesome! Surprisingly nice sitting beside the first release. Would make nice "book-ends" to a Batman-themed collection. May be a buyer, after all!

Back