Batman Life Size Bust Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got one yesterday. Probably one of the most amazing pieces I have ever seen. Looks even better in person. My only problem with it is that it dwarfs my other Life Size busts.

Could you share couple pictures of your Batman bust?
It would be kind of you :)

UK member here.

Mine came this week too from a UK retailer.

Its an amazing piece but couple of sloppy paint areas. I spoke to retailer and they checked their others and mine was best of a bad bunch.

They did give me a discount and were very helpful.

I ordered from a Uk retailer because didnt want the hasstle of resolving problems from Sidehsow direct and also import charges.

So I am left with a great bust but with a few issues here and there.

A friend has offered to help sort out the paint issues and his work is great but I am a little off on the thought of having to alter it as its not the original prosuct then.

UK member here.

Mine came this week too from a UK retailer.

Its an amazing piece but couple of sloppy paint areas. I spoke to retailer and they checked their others and mine was best of a bad bunch.

They did give me a discount and were very helpful.

I ordered from a Uk retailer because didnt want the hasstle of resolving problems from Sidehsow direct and also import charges.

So I am left with a great bust but with a few issues here and there.

A friend has offered to help sort out the paint issues and his work is great but I am a little off on the thought of having to alter it as its not the original prosuct then.

Be VERY careful with any paint issues with this one. People were getting statues with ploystone that had not properly cured, and when they wiped the paint blemishes with a rag the paint came RIGHT off the statues. Apparently if that is the case the statue may not hold paint for YEARS if ever. Just a word to the wise.

Could you share couple pictures of your Batman bust?
It would be kind of you :)

sure:

IMG_7119_zps35663de2.jpg

IMG_7120_zps8f9a96cb.jpg

IMG_7122_zps6645c68b.jpg

IMG_7123_zps61cf2622.jpg

IMG_7125_zpsc9618457.jpg

IMG_7127_zpsc63f5d7e.jpg

We should start a fight about Batman PF in here so we can really get these threads in a twirl. I measured Batmans crotch, nut to nut and I'd say he's off.:lol

Back