Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I see Bale Bats side by side with Keaton Bats, I realize how much more I like the Keaton Batsuit. His entire get-up is made to look like a Batman. I like Bale Bats too, but his reminds me more of like a Super-Duper Superior Armored Batman.

K7Vre7.jpg

Love this pic. This would make a great pose for a bust.

When I see Bale Bats side by side with Keaton Bats, I realize how much more I like the Keaton Batsuit. His entire get-up is made to look like a Batman. I like Bale Bats too, but his reminds me more of like a Super-Duper Superior Armored Batman.

Exactly how I think.

:exactly: This version always made sense to me. In the original 89 Batman we even see hit get shot several times up close in the chest. The shots knock him down but then when the thug comes to inspect him...KAPOW

Yea I totally agree about this suit versus the Bale Dark Knight suit. Even though I still like TDK suit, my favorite suit is probably the Batman Begins suit, but the Keaton is a veeeeeerrrrrry close 2nd. Keaton though is my favorite Batman even if Begins is my favorite Batman movie.

So, with that said.....I couldn't hold out any longer. I decided to order the Ex. Every pic I see is just too awesome. This thing came out amazing! From the cape to the base to the head sculpt it's just superb. What really put it over the edge for me what the more "matte" look to the suit which makes it seem like it's less a collectible statue and more a "guy in a real suit". Plus the way the cape drapes looks super. Sideshow has really gotten good with their capes and cape material this past year and this seems to be no exception.

I figure I already have the Enterbay 1/4 Batman Begins and the Sideshow comic PF so I might as well complete my Batman collection and get this PF to represent the Keaton duo in 1/4 as well. Yay me!

Same here. Just get a free UPS MyChoice account. You can just login, go to your shipment and mark it to be left without a signature. You even have choices of where they should leave it. I do it all the time.

Back