Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a huge Batman fan but had to pick up the Keaton Batman, especially when I saw the base Sideshow put together. This has to be one of the best bases I've seen... in hand I'm loving this one and glad I picked it up:

Hey! Turn off the light!
2014%u00252520December%u00252520485.JPG

2014%u00252520December%u00252520489.JPG

2014%u00252520December%u00252520487.JPG

2014%u00252520December%u00252520492.JPG

Where are the people that were saying this didn't look like keaton in the mask? This is going to be top right here this year guys.

I'm not a huge Batman fan but had to pick up the Keaton Batman, especially when I saw the base Sideshow put together. This has to be one of the best bases I've seen... in hand I'm loving this one and glad I picked it up:

Hey! Turn off the light!

Turn off ur flash bro...nice piece though. I've seriously had this guy in my cart for the last week lol.

I gotta ask this question. Whenever you guys find yourselves watching the '89 Batman movie, who else loves the intro music to the title of the movie? Elfman's score right when B A T M A N appears is so awesome and gets me pumped to watch it every time. I'm talking about this exact moment right here:

hqdefault.jpg

Turn off ur flash bro...nice piece though. I've seriously had this guy in my cart for the last week lol.

Just get it over with. I couldn't even resist with all these new pics and videos and ordered at like 4am last night :lol. This is a home run and to me defines the reason we collect. Much like the XM Magneto or Phoenix epitomizes comic representations, it doesn't get much better than this for a movie representation.

Just get it over with. I couldn't even resist with all these new pics and videos and ordered at like 4am last night :lol. This is a home run and to me defines the reason we collect. Much like the XM Magneto or Phoenix epitomizes comic representations, it doesn't get much better than this for a movie representation.
Exactly. Well said

Wow! Great pics. :clap

I'm really glad that this piece has been so well received by Batfans. I just hope the CR Supes gets the same love when he joins his fellow iconic DC movie counterpart on peoples shelves.

Back