Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on the product page with the calculator. Yeah mine is $102 must be a big box! After the $60 for the T2 Battle Damaged this is another shock back to reality lol and yeah no quote for Reeve yet which makes my last flex/shipping day of next Monday extremely unlikely lol.

Hi Guys,

This is my first post. :)

I've pre ordered the EX and while I've collected a few Hot Toys this is to be my first Premium Format statue. However, a few photos that have popped up are making think I should maybe cancel my pre-order....

View attachment 136686

View attachment 136687

View attachment 136688

I know crappy phone pictures never help and that a good photo is all down to the lighting, but what's with the blue splodges? The paintwork looks naff compared to the promo shots which is all black. The face looks awful too. The eyes are open much wider than the promo and the paintwork again isn't very good in comparison. What do you guys/gals think, would these photos be enough to put you off? I'm not cancelling yet, but need to think about it. :/

EDIT - You can see higher res shots of it here.... https://www.flickr.com/photos/paulnomad/sets/72157646489384981

Dude, learn from the Terminator Battle Damage PF conversation, make up your own mind with this statute "in hand." Chances are this fig will be great and you will love it! If not just return it. First it was his head was turning too much now maybe his eyes are too wide or paint is not good??? Just get it look at it with your own eyes and decide for yourself. Best advise to give to any new collector or first time buyer of Premium Format statues.

Oh and by the way, welcome to the premium format life! There is no going back! 1/4 polystone for life!!!

Happy Collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude, learn from the Terminator Battle Damage PF conversation, make up your own mind with this statute "in hand." Chances are this fig will be great and you will love it! If not just return it. First it was his head was turning too much now maybe his eyes are too wide or paint is not good??? Just get it look at it with your own eyes and decide for yourself. Best advise to give to any new collector or first time buyer of Premium Format statues.

Oh and by the way, welcome to the premium format life! There is no going back! 1/4 polystone for life!!!

Happy Collecting!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, yeah I mean, I know this from the crappy photos I've seen of Hot Toys figures that I own that look awesome in hand but this is a lot more expensive than a HT figure and I live in Scotland, lol we don't get these shows where you can go see them on display. Photos are all I have to rely on until it arrives. So, in a sense the risk is always going to be there for someone in my position. I'm not cancelling my order though.

So shipping estimates might mean this guy is on track for a November release, right?

That would make for one awesome holiday season if so.

-James

Hi, yeah I mean, I know this from the crappy photos I've seen of Hot Toys figures that I own that look awesome in hand but this is a lot more expensive than a HT figure and I live in Scotland, lol we don't get these shows where you can go see them on display. Photos are all I have to rely on until it arrives. So, in a sense the risk is always going to be there for someone in my position. I'm not cancelling my order though.

Yeah that's a tough position. HT does some great work but PF's are very epic when done right. Just focus on getting a character you are very passionate about and go from there.

Yeah that's a tough position. HT does some great work but PF's are very epic when done right. Just focus on getting a character you are very passionate about and go from there.

Keaton HT is one of their best, but next to a PF a HT becomes invisible(and I don't mean because it fell off its stand):lol

I once convinced myself to buy a 1/6 after already owning PFs just so I could see what all the 1/6 collectors keep bragging about. I sold it within 5 days. A 1/6 fig next to a PF is completely irrelevant.

I am the same way, I had a lot of 1/6, now almost all 1/4 or larger. I still have all the Bat vehicles in 1/6, but that is about it.

Back