Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is still crap. It looks like something I could have drawn when I was a kid. I love the story but seriously, I wish they would redo the art.

Hey a few panels are ok, such as the ones with the horse you posted, but those are few and far between. For such an awesome story I would have liked a better artist

I am with you all the way, my man...the artwork is generally horrid. It's not JRJR bad, but it's close.

You have to remember though, Miller was the artist and the writer. Even if the art isn't ideal for someone, it's still something that should be appreciated.

That's no small feat. It was all his baby.

I actually stayed actually stayed away from buying the graphic novel because I was so put off by Miller's art. That was when I was younger. Since then having read the Story I like the art for what it is and what he is doing. But I would not put Frank in my top 20 fav. Comic artist.

Sometimes his art is great sometimes he is just plain awful. "The Dark Knight Strikes Again" anyone....

https://www.panelsonpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/superchix.jpg

Miller is actually a talented artist...his early work on Daredevil etc. was good. It's once he started doing the writing and the drawing that his work seemed to go downhill for me. I imagine it's just a factor of doing both duties and having to meet deadlines etc.

Also Ink, trying to convince me that the art is amazing because a piece sold for $250k is like telling me that the underwear that Brian Cranston wore on Breaking Bad, that opened just under $10k in an auction, somehow makes them better.

I'm down for it all when it comes to 89. Vicky vale, Knox, Alfred, joker, Gordon, eckhart.....Bob......gun.

I'm down for it all when it comes to 89. Vicky vale, Knox, Alfred, joker, Gordon, eckhart.....Bob......gun.

Hello legs.

Batman-1989-0062.jpg

Hello legs.

Batman-1989-0062.jpg

Yeah you see this when you are a kid and Kim Basinger becomes the perfect woman.

I'm really curious to see how this turns out. I'm more than pleased with my Hot Toys Batman. I didn't think Sideshow would even try a Keaton Batman statue. But now I have a feeling that they will want to make their versions of all the popular Batman characterizations. Movies or comics.

Yeah you see this when you are a kid and Kim Basinger becomes the perfect woman.

I'm really curious to see how this turns out. I'm more than pleased with my Hot Toys Batman. I didn't think Sideshow would even try a Keaton Batman statue. But now I have a feeling that they will want to make their versions of all the popular Batman characterizations. Movies or comics.

in fairness i rewatched this recently and damn basinger was freaking hot as hell imo!

I thought it would have been up yesterday. But the IM maquette previewed. Maybe next week.

Just waiting on the Returns announcement. God, even a HT Pfeiffer Catwoman would be good. That'll be the only HT I'll own.

Originally I was thinking that a good reg could be this

batman+keaton+%25289%2529.jpg

With the EX being the pull out thing that comes from his wrist (can't find a pic)

But looking at the tease the pose is totally different so the EX could be a battle damaged head (meh) but I'm pulling for a Bat Signal (light-up!)

Back