Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not trying to compare movie vs comic. Im comparing movie pf vs comic pf; Which will be a bigger hit? People have already been cancelin comic Batman for 89' Batman.

Oh you don't have to worry about the cancellations. There's so many people on that waitlist that the EX is never coming back into stock. As for the Regs. I think once In hand pics come out, especially next to other Batman PF's, they'll be gone too, all 7500 of them.

The 89' will be a good sell, but not as good as the comic PF. People, like me, waited years for Sideshow to get the license just for a Batman comic PF.

Oh you don't have to worry about the cancellations. There's so many people on that waitlist that the EX is never coming back into stock. As for the Regs. I think once In hand pics come out, especially next to other Batman PF's, they'll be gone too, all 7500 of them.

The 89' will be a good sell, but not as good as the comic PF. People, like me, waited years for Sideshow to get the license just for a Batman comic PF.

This will be great but the comic version is the one I would have if I could only go for one. I will be hopefully be getting both however. As far as all those people cancelling the comic version because of this tease I think they are crazy and will regret it when the comic version ships and people have it in hand. Also whats the panic, this could be a while before po so realistically this one may not be in our hands till 2015. Why not have a comic Bats to keep you company till then.

I have waited far too long for Comic version to cancel now. I want to see it in hand.

After 17 months since the PO I could not cancel the comic version. I can't have gone through all this pain for NOTHING!!!! :gah: :impatient: :lol

After 17 months since the PO I could not cancel the comic version. I can't have gone through all this pain for NOTHING!!!! :gah: :impatient: :lol

17 months and counting... LOL. :rotfl

I haven't ordered my batman PF yet... Figured since I missed out on the EX, there's no rush to buy the reg since there's practically a million of them xD

Yeah no rush for the reg. You can check out some in hand pics and go from there. If I didn't have the Ex I'd do the same.

I can't comprehend the comic PF selling better than the movie PF, but I'm a movie fan, not a comic fan.

I can't comprehend the comic PF selling better than the movie PF, but I'm a movie fan, not a comic fan.

Simple , there is no actor to associate with the comic version. No failed performance. No mediocre suit, no ****ty supporting cast, none of the issues that would likely plague a movie. Comic version is simply the most iconic version out there. The one everyone would look at and agree all comic, tv and film were based on. Hope that clears things up.

Same. Most collectors I know in person are movie fans, and would choose the Movie over Comic version, including myself. I did order the Comic PF, it will not be displayed but used as trade-bait, but will definitely get the 89 for the collection.

Not everyone is a Keaton/Burton Batman fan. Some people prefer Nolan... and if you're REALLY crazy maybe you prefer Schumacher :monkey4

Simple , there is no actor to associate with the comic version. No failed performance. No mediocre suit, no ****ty supporting cast, none of the issues that would likely plague a movie. Comic version is simply the most iconic version out there. The one everyone would look at and agree all comic, tv and film were based on. Hope that clears things up.

Yeah, however, this comic interpretation is just one of many that Batman has had over the many decades. The one everything was based on would be the original 1940's one.

I think their would be more takers for a West PF than a Forever PF.

that and if were being honest the batman pf has a few issues imo, like the pose, the cape, the awful head/face, the cowl ears thing, etc…so maybe yea it WAS the only batman pf out there etc and people had to have it, but with this announcement now people can be optimistic…gotham needs hope…gotham needs a hero….hes the hero gotham deserves.

I'd p.o. a West PF ... but what I really want to see is a Frank Miller Dark Knight PF ... sculpted well ... not obese and constipated like previous figures.

Back