Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to pre order but ... sskeatonbats.jpg

If there is anywhere where a fully-suited-up except for the mask Batman makes sense...it's in his cave.

Haha, what do you want? I'm grasping at straws here about why the sculptor would add a non-masked sculpt and it wouldn't be included.

Haha, what do you want? I'm grasping at straws here about why the sculptor would add a non-masked sculpt and it wouldn't be included.

Probably the same reason they scrapped the Wolverine lsf extra head and the Punisher ex head, maybe it didn't meet approval. Or some other such nonsense.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

I may be wrong but did they not make corrections to the 12 inch sideshow figure sculpt? There's always hope.... :lol

I'm still buying this regardless but the curve on the sculpt combined with the pose are pretty disheartening. Why does Sideshow fail with Batman poses? They failed the last Freddy statue as well.

Weird that the forehead curve is in the final piece, but not in the work-in-progress shots. Must have been added at a later date. Would like to hear from the sculptor on this.

I may be wrong but did they not make corrections to the 12 inch sideshow figure sculpt? There's always hope.... :lol

I'm still buying this regardless but the curve on the sculpt combined with the pose are pretty disheartening. Why does Sideshow fail with Batman poses? They failed the last Freddy statue as well.

You think the comic PF is a fail?

there is a curve in the forehead FOREHEADCURVEGATE!

Seriously this place lmao, I can't wait till I just PO this beast and all the lame-os find another PO thread to be totally lame in.

The Batman comic PF is an epic fail for me ... no chance I'd ever want it. I can't stand the over the top muscles, sculpted cape, or the ugly gargoyle base. And there's something wrong with the eyes too.
Even tho there's problems with this Keaton PF, I'm still keen on it. Love the base and the cape !

So sorry I'm lame. It's because I've had 25 years of being an entertainment illustrator, and museum sculptor. Yes I am PO ing this, btw.

there is a curve in the forehead FOREHEADCURVEGATE!

Seriously this place lmao, I can't wait till I just PO this beast and all the lame-os find another PO thread to be totally lame in.

I believe your observations of this piece are valid, but to involve Mr. Kruger in your negative perceptions is decidedly not

An excellent choice sir.

The Batman comic PF is an epic fail for me ... no chance I'd ever want it. I can't stand the over the top muscles, sculpted cape, or the ugly gargoyle base. And there's something wrong with the eyes too.
Even tho there's problems with this Keaton PF, I'm still keen on it. Love the base and the cape !

Sooo you don't like comic illustration then? Because everything you dislike about it is basically straight from the last 25 years worth of comics.

Yeah I love my comic Batman Pf but the symmetry is off for me. Can you say that they easily couldn't have done better? At least have the statue aligned better with the base. I don't understand why Batman can't just be looking straight forward. It's forgivable on the comic Pf as that's their first bat statue out the gate but this..... You need to really be precise on this piece. It was no easy task for Keaton to turn his head like that. How the **** did that curve get there? :lol Who is letting this happen? Haha

Still as I said, bought. I love Batman, no ho moe. :rock

Bruce you don’t think this statue has any flaws? I understand overreacting on things, but a lot of people have been stating legitimate flaws. For the amount of money we put into this I think we have the right to be vocal when flaws are noticed. This is a forum to converse on such matters, not just praise everything sideshow puts out.

Back