Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice futzing on the cape, Andy! You plan on doing any mods on this?

I was going to say the same thing... Best the cape has looked

Thanks guys :) appreciate the kind words. Well, I was going to get the body repainted with a hint of gloss but now I don't think that's movie accurate? Maybe you guys could shed some light on if the armour should look matte and rubber (as it does on the PF at the moment) or if it should be a touch more glossy? Also, should the cowl be the same colour/matte finish as the suit?

The cape just took abt 10 mins of futzing...if you can fold the cape in a concertina style, then you'll be able to squeeze the cape into his righ hand, thus giving you the effect I have in my pic...works perfectly and for the left side, its merely a case of molding the cape across his shoulder and then shaping around the arm just so to leave enough of a glimpse to see his Exclusive Batgun ;)

I also wanted to repaint the facial skin tone...my pics don't show this but there are a few areas which could be improved...but this is really nitpicking and after having him inhand for 24 hours, I've decided that this PF is perfect as it is I think and so I doubt i'll be changing things. What I did want to do is ad some lights from beneath the staircase to give it a nice touch and really set the mood

ed4c185657c2945a1e40edbf7e622aed.jpg

Great display, the light at the bottom really adds a lot to the statue. Really looking forward to mine finally arriving at the beginning of February now. Congrats!

LOOKS AWESOME! can"t wait till i get mine also like the way you displayed batman with the lights

Great display, the light at the bottom really adds a lot to the statue. Really looking forward to mine finally arriving at the beginning of February now. Congrats!

thanks a lot guys :clap and congrats on yours once it arrives! Cant believe its only January and already we have a contender for PF of the year!!!! :thud: :lol

What can I say...a great start to 2015 indeed and another example of how Sideshow can deliver some top notch collectibles! The dioramic base is what really brings this piece to life...just love the detail that has gone into the whole design and so you have to put it up there already as a contender for PF of 2015 (although yes, its still early days!) but I'm really loving it!

At first, once I had taken the parts out of the box and began to assemble it all together, my initial thoughts were not one of being blown away. I did think maybe the body was maybe too matte and not glossy enough? but as others have since told me, the suit is supposed to have that rubber-like appearance to it which is definitely the case. I did find some gluey residue on my piece, just down the side of the groin area, and Sideshow have already issued a replacement body to be sent but other than that, I cant really fault it...

It's without doubt a must have for any movie or batman statue collector...and for those that are yet to receive him, well your in for a treat! :)

5abc63204ad73f198ee60e356c68c5a1.jpg

Congrats on the new addition Robertobagg10 and thanks for the great pictures! :duff So glad SS hit my favorite interpretation of Batman out of the park. Is it Feb 5th yet? Hurry up and take my money SS I neeeed this!!!:gah:

Despite everyone's praise and how awesome it does look everywhere else I still don't like how the cowl does not sit flush with the cape.

Back