Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed.

Am I the only one that firmly believes Nike SUCKS?

You_are_not_alone_gif.gif

View attachment 160285.View attachment 160284

As for the PF it looks great. I think the eyes are too far back into his head. makes the profile shot look weird. Still would've loved to get him, but alas I lack the space. Have to be limited to sixth scale. Photo Manip above and unaltered below

Your right that he looks amazing! I think the eyes are perfect on the side profile. In the movie his eyes were further back in the mask just like the statue.
Batman_wallpapers_316.jpg

View attachment 160285.View attachment 160284

As for the PF it looks great. I think the eyes are too far back into his head. makes the profile shot look weird. Still would've loved to get him, but alas I lack the space. Have to be limited to sixth scale. Photo Manip above and unaltered below

Yep, that's odd looking from the side. Unnatural compared to the position of the mouth. The photoshopped does look better. Looks decent overall from the other shots I've seen though.

Your right that he looks amazing! I think the eyes are perfect on the side profile. In the movie his eyes were further back in the mask just like the statue.
View attachment 160335

From the front it looks fine, but that image of the profile, like Fia2k9 said, looks like the eyes are set too far back and thus unnatural as if he had an ape's face (nose and mouth out a lot more in front) unless that dark area is the bridge of his nose painted black. Even if so, something looks off but its a minor quip.

attachment.php

I was going to keep mine sealed for awhile to find a permanent place, but having heard about some QC issues I decided to open the huge ass box. Good thing I did cause the right arm small spike had a paint chip on it. It rubbed off way to easy. Damn crappy factory workers, they still wrapped it up in the paper and sent it out tinking no one will notice?!

From the front it looks fine, but that image of the profile, like Fia2k9 said, looks like the eyes are set too far back and thus unnatural as if he had an ape's face (nose and mouth out a lot more in front) unless that dark area is the bridge of his nose painted black. Even if so, something looks off but its a minor quip.

attachment.php

I agree. From this position it looks that way. It's all about positioning and how we take the picture from different angles. The anatomy of his face is perfect i think.

What can I say...a great start to 2015 indeed and another example of how Sideshow can deliver some top notch collectibles! The dioramic base is what really brings this piece to life...just love the detail that has gone into the whole design and so you have to put it up there already as a contender for PF of 2015 (although yes, its still early days!) but I'm really loving it!

At first, once I had taken the parts out of the box and began to assemble it all together, my initial thoughts were not one of being blown away. I did think maybe the body was maybe too matte and not glossy enough? but as others have since told me, the suit is supposed to have that rubber-like appearance to it which is definitely the case. I did find some gluey residue on my piece, just down the side of the groin area, and Sideshow have already issued a replacement body to be sent but other than that, I cant really fault it...

It's without doubt a must have for any movie or batman statue collector...and for those that are yet to receive him, well your in for a treat! :)

5abc63204ad73f198ee60e356c68c5a1.jpg

Didn't order this as not a batman collector but this is a great piece. Congrats to all of those who have it or have it coming.

What can I say...a great start to 2015 indeed and another example of how Sideshow can deliver some top notch collectibles! The dioramic base is what really brings this piece to life...just love the detail that has gone into the whole design and so you have to put it up there already as a contender for PF of 2015 (although yes, its still early days!) but I'm really loving it!

At first, once I had taken the parts out of the box and began to assemble it all together, my initial thoughts were not one of being blown away. I did think maybe the body was maybe too matte and not glossy enough? but as others have since told me, the suit is supposed to have that rubber-like appearance to it which is definitely the case. I did find some gluey residue on my piece, just down the side of the groin area, and Sideshow have already issued a replacement body to be sent but other than that, I cant really fault it...

It's without doubt a must have for any movie or batman statue collector...and for those that are yet to receive him, well your in for a treat! :)

Nice futzing on the cape, Andy! You plan on doing any mods on this?

5abc63204ad73f198ee60e356c68c5a1.jpg

Nice futzing on the cape, Andy! You plan on doing any mods on this?

I was going to say the same thing... Best the cape has looked

Back