Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will this really come in December? There is a lot of stuff in the coming soon section.

I think it's been mentioned that the EXs are expected be shipped in waves during December, barring a port strike. The regulars may not arrive until January.

I think it's been mentioned that the EXs are expected be shipped in waves during December, barring a port strike. The regulars may not arrive until January.

Confirmed by SSAlex over on Statue Forum. My greedy little hands are ready for this guy to arrive... Christmas is all about receiving, right?

Hey guys. How does flew work with shipping? My last payment is on the 25th. Will they ship it out after they receive the final payment? I seen a post a few days ago in which they sent the statues out before the last payment. I'm just wondering because if i have to waitI I'm just going to pay the bad boy off tomorrow morning when they open.

Hey guys. How does flew work with shipping? My last payment is on the 25th. Will they ship it out after they receive the final payment? I seen a post a few days ago in which they sent the statues out before the last payment. I'm just wondering because if i have to waitI I'm just going to pay the bad boy off tomorrow morning when they open.

The shipping is added into the last payment

I just got the dreaded email. My Batman and Superman final payments were pushed to January.

picgifs-angry-sad-upset-6711761.gif

Back