Premium Format Batman Keaton Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not? It should be that way. Most flexers have made 5 payments. $300+ to your zip, so in reality we should get it first. And with how SS have been running **** of late, they take peoples last flex before SS even has the product in hand.

NOT a good reason. SHOULD be first come first serve..,

I ordered this PF EX day one (Jan 23rd 2014), in the first minute it went live.
I would expect to get my order shipped first AND a real low number!!! But I know it won't happen since with SSC, it doesn't mather if you're a full/flex/PIK...
:gah:

Flexpay is just an option for people who can't manage their money by themselves :p Besides if a flex payer cancels they get back all their payments in full minus NRD... So statues should be shipped out based on when they were bought... first come first shipped :)

Actually you're wrong about many things. I use flex on one because I feel it helps with SS long ass wait,(more of a mental thing, to make it seem like the item is coming) and I order one to pay in full. Yes Flexers can cancel before payments are taken, you lose NRD. But once payments start you lose a %(that gets bigger as time goes) of every payment and NRD. I love the complaints about flexers can't manage money and complain flexers get stuff first. It sounds more like those people won't flex( even though they want want want first) because they can't manage to have 60 bucks on a certain day of every month. So who can't manage? If you actually think flexers get it first, wouldn't everyone flex?

People need to worry about SS ****** QC and some of the other stupid **** they are doing, instead of worrying about who can put it in their cabinet first and forget about it and move on to the next thing.

Actually you're wrong about many things. I use flex on one because I feel it helps with SS long ass wait,(more of a mental thing, to make it seem like the item is coming) and I order one to pay in full. Yes Flexers can cancel before payments are taken, you lose NRD. But once payments start you lose a %(that gets bigger as time goes) of every payment and NRD. I love the complaints about flexers can't manage money and complain flexers get stuff first. It sounds more like those people won't flex( even though they want want want first) because they can't manage to have 60 bucks on a certain day of every month. So who can't manage? If you actually think flexers get it first, wouldn't everyone flex?

People need to worry about SS ****** QC and some of the other stupid **** they are doing, instead of worrying about who can put it in their cabinet first and forget about it and move on to the next thing.

Actually, you don't. Yo just lose the NRD. All your payments made will come back to whichever method you used.

If there is no NRD, and only then, a % gets taken from said payment (s).

SSC should a least put a disclaimer mentioning Flexers will be giving priority.

Personally, I don't like giving out interest free loans. Which is exactly what flex pay is to SSC.

I don't know where this **** of flexers get items first. For the items I collect I buy 2 or more. I flex 1 and pay in full for others. The paid in full ones I have gotten first. And for the past 2 years the flex items they take last payment and shipping even before SS even has item and still ships out after the paid in full.

This is my first purchase from sideshow. I love the fact they do flex payments with customers. I ordered mine back in May when I started to research him on this site. Everyone's comments about sideshow and how the final work is pushed me into buying this piece of work. I'm glad i listened.

This is my first purchase from sideshow. I love the fact they do flex payments with customers. I ordered mine back in May when I started to research him on this site. Everyone's comments about sideshow and how the final work is pushed me into buying this piece of work. I'm glad i listened.

Congrats on getting what you really like. Next step...post pictures when he gets in.

Congrats on getting what you really like. Next step...post pictures when he gets in.

Oh definitely! There will be many photos when this is in hand, and hopefully this ships out next month. Like I said in a previous post they took my flew payment this month so that might be some type of foreshadowing that it's shipping soon!

The ex is listed.

giphy.gif

Back