Batman Black and White statues 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late pics of Batman Arkham Origins and check out DC Collectibles amazing QC on the last 2 pics.

This is so Batman can see enemies from both sides also had come loose from the base.

I opened the box and the foot was off the base and then his head fell off.

This is so Batman can see enemies from both sides also had come loose from the base.

20131207_160040_zps3abf35b6.jpg

Yikes! :lol

ch23.jpg

I opened the box and the foot was off the base and then his head fell off.

20131207_1551521_zps1d1fb78a.jpg

This is sad. Can just hope and Pray he turns up intact.

^^^ The way you quoted that post, it looks like I made that comment. And I just started laughing out laugh because I thought the comment was pretty funny and was impressed with myself....then after being able to recall when I said that, I realized that I didn't say it. :lol

I like the chameleon comparison. :lol

Got Frank Quietly today! :yess:

Bought him from a fellow freak at a decent price. One of the tips on the cape is broken, which I will try to fix. Very nice statue, was trying to find one for a long time!

DSCN1574.jpg

DSCN1577.jpg

DSCN1581.jpg

DSCN1586.jpg

DSCN1590.jpg

How good is that Quietly hey?

what will you fix the cape with?

looks great!

Finally bit the bullet and ordered Snyder and Capullo's Joker. Can't wait to get him. Joining my Bane and my Arkham Asylum Bats.

Last edited:
Nice pickup on that Quitely the damage is barely noticeable. Resemblance to the original work is uncanny and like the realistic mood it creates compared to others in the line, it shows diversity - hard to find for a reason

BBTS has the Greg capullo version now in stock. Now I can grab the joker and bats before Christmas.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Nice pickup on that Quitely the damage is barely noticeable. Resemblance to the original work is uncanny and like the realistic mood it creates compared to others in the line, it shows diversity - hard to find for a reason

My ocd will kill me if I do not fix it. :) Maybe some two-part epoxy resin or something else, dunno, but will have to.

It sure is different (but I would still not put him beside Bolland or Gleason). :D

I love how each differs. How they choose the pose / stance is pretty awesome too! Was nice to see the artwork on which Murphy's was based on:

BatmanBlackampWhite2013-001-037.jpg

Really wish they release a book of the concept art when they end the line, maybe something (like small cutouts) we can put beside the statue.

Yea been looking forward to a concept/production book also. Hopefully we won't have to see the line end before we get one (released in volumes) you would think 50 statues would warrant at least one by now.

If you have the broken piece, that 2 part 5 min Epoxy works like a charm. Filling & painting the gap is a little tricky because the cape on that one has a smooth matte finish you have to match, at least if you want a quick fix you can leave it like that or smooth out the edge and touch it up.

Got my Capullo Joker Black & White today. LOVE IT!

MDZuxXp.jpg

But he got a little brash and decided to sneak up on Heisenberg...

Jg5DkxZ.jpg

Poor, poor Heisenberg...

Looks awesome Bill!! Made even better with Hiesenberg there. Did you get the Capullo Batman too? When you put Bats and Joker together they (facing each other) look like a diorama.

Looks awesome Bill!! Made even better with Hiesenberg there. Did you get the Capullo Batman too? When you put Bats and Joker together they (facing each other) look like a diorama.

I didn't get the Bats version. I don't know... Wasn't digging it. Maybe if I see it elsewhere for fairly cheap I'll pick it up.

Damn, just received my Arkham Origins Bats yesterday and it's broken where his foot is mounted to the base. :gah:

Back