Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seriously sitting here shaking my head.
You're talking in circles... while still going absolutely nowhere at the same time.

And you're still wrong, so I'm done.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

You didn't prove I was wrong in the slightest, you proved to have illiteracy issues.

And no I wasn't talking in circles, if you think so, you're dumber than you think I am.

Ps: I'm also shaking my head, while rolling my eyes.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I see what Gasper is getting at, makes sense and I vaguely remember that part of the game, I just assumed she had a sexy change or something :lol

I really want to see more of Tim Drake. He only showed up for one minute in the AC storyline, before Batman told him to GTFO :(.

I want Alfred to be a playable character. You will need to spend hours dusting Wayne manor, and doing other sorts of dull butler-y activity. The gameplay will be similar to the boring jobs in the Fable series.

And at least eight achievements should be a part of this to make the completionists tear their hair out.

I want Alfred to be a playable character. You will need to spend hours dusting Wayne manor, and doing other sorts of dull butler-y activity. The gameplay will be similar to the boring jobs in the Fable series.

And at least eight achievements should be a part of this to make the completionists tear their hair out.

This actually sounds awesome. Alfred FTW!!!

Ya know? This game continues to make WB Montreal look like money hungry *****es. I'm trying to get 100% and I've encountered my first game breaking glitch in Origins! I'm at the point in "I am the night" mode where I need to enter the Royal hotel (right before the first Bane battle), and, lo and behold, my disrupter and remote claw are gone. They've actually been missing since before the Copperhead battle. I tried restarting from the last checkpoint: nada. Fast traveling to different locations: nada. Going in and out of challenge maps: nada. I wouldn't care, except for the fact that, in order to enter the Royal, I HAVE TO USE THE REMOTE CLAW. Then, I look at Rocksteady. I'll probably wind up starting it over in a few months and giving it another shot, but, nevertheless, the point stands. Bugs like this exist and WB Montreal says "we're no longer producing patches; we're devoting all our manpower to DLC." Then, I look at Rocksteady. Arkham Knight is at peak hype. E3 presentation, real life Batmobile; the works, and, even then, after a concrete date of "October" and all of that hype, "we're making a quality game and quality takes time."

They take pride in their product, and they make sure that, no matter what, they deliver.

Rocksteady:

BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg

JesseS5B.jpg

WB Montreal:

Todd_S5b.jpg

Declan%27s_Cook.png

Last edited:
WB Montreal was just the developer tasked to create another tie in with an existing engine. It's WB themselves that decided that there HAS to be another Batman game in 2013 and Rocksteady said they can't physically do it, hence the development was handed to WB Montreal.

Yup, and IMO they did a fantastic job with the story, characters, gameplay and score, and personally didn't experience a single glitch in 3 and a half playthroughs.

PC version's where the glitches at :lol

Doesn't matter if you experienced glitches or not, brother; that doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm not denying that it's an awesome game, I'm just saying that, had they put more effort into QA, it could've elevated a really good game to a great game.

Yup, and IMO they did a fantastic job with the story, characters, gameplay and score, and personally didn't experience a single glitch in 3 and a half playthroughs.

PC version's where the glitches at :lol

On the contrary, my PS3 version just decided one day to lock my Riddler progress thus not allowing me to 100% them. I quit in rage and never touched the game again. Good game, but sometimes the glitches gets on your nerves.

Doesn't matter if you experienced glitches or not, brother; that doesn't mean they don't exist. I'm not denying that it's an awesome game, I'm just saying that, had they put more effort into QA, it could've elevated a really good game to a great game.

I think it's due to pressure from WB, they demanded a new game by late 2013 and RockSteady had to comply. I doubt you can do much with an established code given that WB Montreal had worked under pressure to meet the deadline. For all we know it's WB themselves that told Montreal not to release any patches since the world's attention is now on Arkham Knight. Keep in mind these are is the same company that berated Kevin Conroy for one small mistake. :slap

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/24/new-details-on-batman-arkham-knights-ps4-exclusive-content

BY LUKE KARMALISony has offered more details on the Scarecrow Nightmare Pack, the PS4-exclusive content headed to Batman: Arkham Knight.

A description about the game on PlayStation.com expands upon what we heard about at E3, and confirms the Batmobile will play a role in these missions.

NEXT
BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT / 24 JUN 2014
NEW DETAILS ON BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT'S PS4-EXCLUSIVE CONTENT

351 Does this mean no Scarecrow on Xbox One or PC?
BY LUKE KARMALISony has offered more details on the Scarecrow Nightmare Pack, the PS4-exclusive content headed to Batman: Arkham Knight.

A description about the game on PlayStation.com expands upon what we heard about at E3, and confirms the Batmobile will play a role in these missions.

Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed Until 2015
00:46
"Gotham falls victim to Scarecrow's fear toxin, transforming the famous city into a twisted, hellish nightmare in the Batman: Arkham Knight Scarecrow Nightmare Pack," it reads. "Tear through the city in the all-new batmobile and face off against a towering vision of Scarecrow and his undead army as they spread terror on the streets, available exclusively on PlayStation 4."

The big question this leaves us with, however, is how heavily we should expect Scarecrow to feature in other versions of the game. Will there be more missions that are available for all? Is it a timed-exclusive? Or is Scarecrow set to remain absent if you aren't a PS4 owner? We're not completely sure right now, but have reached out to Warner Bros. for more information.

Yesterday a listing on Microsoft.com suggested the climactic conclusion to Rocksteady's series would be coming on February 24 next year.

Back