Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question about the ending. I don't know about it, and I am ignorant to avoid comments people spoke about previously. So my question is: what's the best way about doing it?

Should I just finish the game and then 100%; or should I 100% all side missions and then do the ending. I have completed EVERYTHING, except for about 130 riddles. Just seeing what's the best option. Or does it not matter?

Question about the ending. I don't know about it, and I am ignorant to avoid comments people spoke about previously. So my question is: what's the best way about doing it?

Should I just finish the game and then 100%; or should I 100% all side missions and then do the ending. I have completed EVERYTHING, except for about 130 riddles. Just seeing what's the best option. Or does it not matter?
You'll want the full ending, the ither ending is about half or a little less than what you get if you 100% the game

I have a question about 100% completion. I'm currently at 94% on the story, and I need to confront the Scarecrow at a certain location. However, there's a gadget at the same location that is required in order to attain certain riddler trophies. Will I be able to attain said gadget without triggering the rest of the story?

I have a question about 100% completion. I'm currently at 94% on the story, and I need to confront the Scarecrow at a certain location. However, there's a gadget at the same location that is required in order to attain certain riddler trophies. Will I be able to attain said gadget without triggering the rest of the story?
What gadget?

That gadget you can pick up at anytime in the story. It is not "part of" the story, it is just sitting there.

Just go pick it up.

When I restarted the game on hard, I picked it up as soon as they let me into that location.

If you start over on New Game +, is it ONLY the story that resets? So all the other missions completed or half done will remains as-is to be picked up and continued on?

That gadget you can pick up at anytime in the story. It is not "part of" the story, it is just sitting there.

Just go pick it up.

When I restarted the game on hard, I picked it up as soon as they let me into that location.

If you start over on New Game +, is it ONLY the story that resets? So all the other missions completed or half done will remains as-is to be picked up and continued on?

Yes everything of what you done ports over, upgrades,gadgets

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I just can't believe they left out all the combat challenges potential and playing as all those characters. Like their move sets are already in the game so why not have them playable outside story?

I just can't believe they left out all the combat challenges potential and playing as all those characters. Like their move sets are already in the game so why not have them playable outside story?

To make us pay for them DLC...

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Just received my Limited Edition. The box is HUGE, so much so that it looks like it will have go into storage right away. As for the contents and what I thin k about it:

- 1 copy of the regular game.
- 1 steelbook, which is fine. I would love a more minimalistic approach.
- 1 comic book prequel. Strangely enough, there are creases on the book and the spine has shown some stresses. I haven't read the book yet.
- 1 artbook. This this probably the best thing in the LE, the book is made of high quality paper and there are tons of materials to look at.
- Memorial Statue. This is okay. It's made of cheap plastic but it gets the job done and it looks nice. The light up feature makes it stand out and the switch is hidden so well that you'll probably spend some time finding it.

Overall, I think it's an okay collectors edition. If you dig some of the items in this package, definitely get it.

The story in this game has zero consequences.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
So what is New Game Plus exactly?

It's the story mode with the highest difficulty, no counter prompts and different formation of the enemies. On the plus side, you retain all your upgrades and Riddler trophy progress.

I just started New Game +, and it's already slightly different in a way that I won't spoil.

Worth making a start on it just to see.

So I've heard. Any other changes aside from the intro?

You can go either way.

So that requires 100% completion of everything else? I haven't done the AR or challenges..

You don't need to do any AR challenges.

It's next to a cell in the movie studios. It has no consequences whatsoever and I feel like an idiot for missing it. :slap

It's the story mode with the highest difficulty, no counter prompts and different formation of the enemies. On the plus side, you retain all your upgrades and Riddler trophy progress.

So I've heard. Any other changes aside from the intro?

You can go either way.

You don't need to do any AR challenges.

It's next to a cell in the movie studios. It has no consequences whatsoever and I feel like an idiot for missing it. :slap

Don't feel bad. I wouldn't have found it, either, without looking it up. 120-something riddler trophies left to go. Wish me luck.:lol

Back