Media Batman: Arkham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortuntely the batmobile has almost ruined the game for me. I love being batman and I'm having great fun and then oh yay another tank sequence. The battles go on forever and they aren't fun at all. The weakest of the Rocksteady games for me.

The car was necessary it's an important part of the character, but they went too far with the tank battles.

But him jumping in and out never gets old. :lol

When you're in pursuit mode do you tap the break around corners and then accelerate once you're in the turn?

I don't tap the brake, I keep the button pressed, so I'll have to try that and see how I go. Thanks!

I still feel the Batmobile is difficult to handle at it's top speed (not including the boost), and with all the bends and turns in the streets I find myself slowing down quite often. Makes car chases or *spoiler villain* chases very difficult.

great game, im not too far in but "having" to use the batmobile to get through some puzzles is a bit annoying but the rest of the game makes up for it.

Only 1 hour in,but man this is fun.
I was kinda dissappointed in "Origins" simply because the upgrade from City to Origins was weak.Brought little new to the table.
Not the case with this one.The combat is better than ever and the upgrades looks promising.

The Batmobile is fun and i understand they want to explore a bit on that.But the parts where you drive on rooftops could be extremly annoying and is rather boring really.

I can't believe

(huge spoilers, ye be warned)

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got my steelbook edition. Do we not get the Adam west suit in the UK?

Also I'm dying to play but I need to download this day one patch. Arrrrg

Back